10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Butterbur Extract with Standardized Rosmarinic Acid, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Butter Bur

Posted by Reviewer1554153 on May 11, 2008

It does all it claims to do and more. It has helped eliminate the symtoms of Allergies and Hayfever with not side affects. I am about to place my second order. I would also like to add......I have fewer headaches and so I take less aspirin.

Finally allergy relief!

Posted by Reviewer3307959 on Jul 04, 2007

I can't take any of the antihistimines that the doctor prescribes because they cause too many side effects. This product is effective and no side effects. Wisconsin

Butterbur works for migraine prevention!

Posted by Reviewer2015944 on Jul 16, 2009

I've suffered from migraines for years averaging one every few weeks or more. Since I started taking Butterbur (two 75 mg. capsules daily), my migraines are cut by 80%. It takes about two months to see the results, but it's worth the wait.

Butterbur Extract for asthma symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2683305 on Apr 26, 2010

After taking this supplement for a few days my asthma has subsided despite it being Spring here in Anchorage, Alaska. The pussy willows are in pollination mode and that usually sends me into severe asthma. It is not necessary for me to take my Advair and albuterol although I am still sneezing several times an hour now.

Working!

Posted by Reviewer1710385 on Mar 12, 2012

Seems to me it's working. My flare up was pretty bad this summer (in Australia), but stopped taking antihistamine as the mangosteen and Butterbur arrived. Still going without antihistamine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »