Life Extension, Cardio Peak with Standardized Hawthorn and Arjuna, 120 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

seems to be an improvement over hawthorn alone

Posted by Reviewer1306818 From Massachusetts on Jan 01, 2013

I had started to see articles on Arjuna, so when I saw it in iHerb I gave it a try. I've used hawthorn for some time now as it has seemed to help my cardiac issues. Using this instead I believe has helped even more. I have now been exercising more regularly without the feeling of over excursion allowing me to increase the intensity of my workouts. Thank you iHerb.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1116896 From Ecuador on Nov 17, 2013

im careful getting excited about supplements as I end up after few months throwing away stuff I felt happy about in the beginning. this product I ordered 1 bottle. took it all. and remembered to take it. why? because I could feel it. heart felt "smooth" and I forgot about the "heart". it just did its job :). ran out...... feeling the difference. back to chest pains etc. ordering again. dont know if the other brands are the same quality. if so they are for sure cheaper than LEF. ill stick to this one as I know it works for me.