Yes! Cats Count, Too!

Posted by Reviewer2492761 on Mar 23, 2012

The oldest of my cats is 16 years old and is active and extremely vocal....I partially attribute it to the L Arginine in the Cat Mix that keeps her vessels healthy and dilated.What a boon it is! (When I go out to get the mail, she howls like a dog!)

Highly recommend this

Posted by Reviewer1535532 on Nov 29, 2009

Your pets need supplents too! They have no problem eating this when mixed with food. My cats are doing very well with this product. Being in the veterinary field myself, I know that good nutrition is key to a long healthy life and sometimes they're just not getting enough with some of these commercial pet foods. I also recommend the Dog Mix as well.

Cats love it!

Posted by Reviewer1056485 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this to supplement my cats' food. I mix the recommended 2 scoops with their wet food, along with about a tablespoon of water. Because it's a powder, it tends to dry up the food. Adding the water gives it a little "gravy." They love it! I have been using it about two weeks. Haven't seen any noticeable benefits yet, but am confident I will soon. Will definitely continue using this product. My cats are picky eaters and I'm glad to have found something they will eat.

Happy Kitty

Posted by Reviewer3352333 on Sep 10, 2010

I have a Manx and they are known to have sensitive digestive systems and Bone issues because of the genetic spine defect that causes the breed to be tailess. I thought I would give this a try and see if it helped with the digestion and it really works well. Her coat is shiny and healthy and she has very little trouble with the digestive issues. I also give her a supplement called Cosequin which contains glucosamine, condroitin and manganese. she is no longer senstive around her back end as most manx are. The is made specifically for cats and it is also available in a formula for dogs. Great for older pets with bone issues. I wish iHerb would stock this so I could get all my personal and pet need in one place.

Great Cat Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3260739 on Aug 11, 2009

My cat loves this just by itself! A great way to to increase the health of your cat.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Mar 15, 2014

Mix it in with my home made barf for my cat. She loves it and it's great stuff.

Great for the cats!

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Jul 05, 2013

My vet says this supplement is of very high quality. It's very pricey from the pet store, but such good value from iHerb!

PURRFECT

Posted by Reviewer2435186 on Jan 20, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT-SMOOTH, SOFT COAT

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3332804 on Jan 24, 2010

It took a few days for my kitty to get used to the product; he wouldn't eat as much for a couple of days until his body adjusted to this mix. He has been on it now for a few weeks, and he looks healthier and feels better. I feel better knowing he is less likely to get sick. I just mix a few scoops in with his dry food.

cat mix

Posted by Reviewer2889002 on Apr 27, 2010

My cats love it and it does them good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »