vet recommended.

Posted by 5322678494706831594 on May 22, 2014

Good buy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Mar 15, 2014

Mix it in with my home made barf for my cat. She loves it and it's great stuff.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

I add this to my cats' wet food & it has improved their health combined with probiotics, lysine powder, & Kyolic garlic powder.

great product

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Jan 23, 2014

Took my 6 a while to get used to it, mixed it into food 1st thing in the morning when they were Hungery, seems to be working ( 1 month ) coats much shinier and more relaxed, can recomenned it

Cats love it!

Posted by Reviewer1056485 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this to supplement my cats' food. I mix the recommended 2 scoops with their wet food, along with about a tablespoon of water. Because it's a powder, it tends to dry up the food. Adding the water gives it a little "gravy." They love it! I have been using it about two weeks. Haven't seen any noticeable benefits yet, but am confident I will soon. Will definitely continue using this product. My cats are picky eaters and I'm glad to have found something they will eat.

My cats love it!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Sep 18, 2013

I've been making my own raw diet for my 2 cats and I thought it's a good idea to add supplement. Then I found Cat Mix - I just mix 2 scoops with their food and the cats LOVE the taste and finish all their food every time. I introduced it to my friends who keep cats and they all love it!

Great for the cats!

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Jul 05, 2013

My vet says this supplement is of very high quality. It's very pricey from the pet store, but such good value from iHerb!

Great product.

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Jan 05, 2013

Bought this for my girls arthritis, it has helped on arthritis, e.coli infection and makes her fur grow superlong, i had to cut her fur under her chin because it got stuck in her mouth when grooming herself! But she does not like it so i mix it in a pipette and feeds her with it, which she has no problems with :) because she knows she gets her fresh meal afterwards.

Yes! Cats Count, Too!

Posted by Reviewer2492761 on Mar 23, 2012

The oldest of my cats is 16 years old and is active and extremely vocal....I partially attribute it to the L Arginine in the Cat Mix that keeps her vessels healthy and dilated.What a boon it is! (When I go out to get the mail, she howls like a dog!)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 03, 2012

This product gives my cats the extra nutrients that they need and they love the taste

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »