Great

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Mar 15, 2014

Mix it in with my home made barf for my cat. She loves it and it's great stuff.

PURRFECT

Posted by Reviewer2435186 on Jan 20, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT-SMOOTH, SOFT COAT

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3332804 on Jan 24, 2010

It took a few days for my kitty to get used to the product; he wouldn't eat as much for a couple of days until his body adjusted to this mix. He has been on it now for a few weeks, and he looks healthier and feels better. I feel better knowing he is less likely to get sick. I just mix a few scoops in with his dry food.

Mix it with favorite canned food & she never noticed.

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Apr 26, 2009

To start, only use 1/8 teaspoon until you know how your cat will react. Mine will (luckily) eat anything mixed in a little bit of fancy feast.

Works for some cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 20, 2011

2 out of my 5 cats don`t mind this in their food. The other 3 won`t eat the food if I put it in there. I expect it will do two of them good just wish I could get the other 3 to take it.

Not to their taste

Posted by 5150523583249157425 on Apr 24, 2015

Simply refuse to eat.

vet recommended.

Posted by 5322678494706831594 on May 22, 2014

Good buy.

My cats love it!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Sep 18, 2013

I've been making my own raw diet for my 2 cats and I thought it's a good idea to add supplement. Then I found Cat Mix - I just mix 2 scoops with their food and the cats LOVE the taste and finish all their food every time. I introduced it to my friends who keep cats and they all love it!

like it

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

I add this to my cats' wet food & it has improved their health combined with probiotics, lysine powder, & Kyolic garlic powder.

Great product.

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Jan 05, 2013

Bought this for my girls arthritis, it has helped on arthritis, e.coli infection and makes her fur grow superlong, i had to cut her fur under her chin because it got stuck in her mouth when grooming herself! But she does not like it so i mix it in a pipette and feeds her with it, which she has no problems with :) because she knows she gets her fresh meal afterwards.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »