the best gpc version so far.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 21, 2011

i have tried other versions alpha gpc but this one is the best so far more awake and aware and less brain fog. plus because it's a little stronger than alpha gpc only one dose a day is required not two. lion's mane is another powerful brain and nerve tonic to try.

Immediate Effect.

Posted by mozzer on Jul 11, 2012

I would consider these essential. 2 in the morning and 1 more with lunch if I a boost. I find that if I take a dose with dinner, I have incredibly vivid dreams. Taking these with acetyl-l-carnitine and fish oil will radically improve mood, concentration and memory.

Brain booster, stroke recovery

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2013

In my opinion Life Extension has superior quality products. I have always better result with their products, so if they sometimes are a bit more expensive than other brands, I still prefer buying their products. I combine Cognitex Basics with PQQ, RNA and PS from the same brand (but Jarrow is good too for PS) and also with Better Brain from Garden of Life and finally Lion's mane for boosting nerve growth factor. This combination has not only improved brain fog and memory, but also helped me to have an amazingly great recovery from a stroke recently.

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

good dose for a great price

Posted by kanaca on Nov 22, 2013

I take one twice a day with Jarrow Pantethine 450. Cognitex is a gelcap, whereas Jarrow (only 300mg) is a dry capsule. They're both effective, but Cognitex is twice the dose for less.

Good to add to the stack

Posted by 5589595600852730495 on May 10, 2016

Take nootropics for long enough you forget what forgetfulness looks like.

Happy happy joy joy!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 02, 2016

My friend is 43 and suffers from battered womens syndrome. She has been using this for 10 weeks, I can notice improvements in her speech and she is able to respond to stress in a less emotional sort of way.

nice boost