Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, Cosmesis Skin Care, Advanced Under Eye Serum, With Stem Cells, 1/3 oz (10 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good serum!

Posted by VikaMalina on Mar 03, 2013

The serum is very good, absorbent quickly; I need very tiny drop for both eyes. Will lasts for long time. It was my first under cream serum for eyes and I noticed that it worked much better when I had used a cream only. The skin for two weeks looks fresher. I use it in the morning and in the evening. I’m 35 years. Серум очень хороший, впитывается быстро, мне нужно крошечную каплю на оба глаза. Это мой первый серум под крем для глаз и я заметила, что с ним гораздо лучше, чем когда я использовала только крем. За две недели использования кожа стала выглядеть свежее. Пользуюсь утром и вечером. Мне 35 лет.

It Works!

Posted by silverlightland on Feb 17, 2013

The best serum for the around eye skin area I've tried so far. Has very light oily consistency so it's absorbed really well. Moisturizes the skin and makes it firm, reduces the under eye lines. I'm definitly gonna order this product again.

Kept my eyes well moisturized but don't expect any anti aging

Posted by 5052424764808931531 on Jul 05, 2013

I am actually buying this product again because it did keep my eyes feel soft and moisturized all day. However, I gave it three stars because products often want you to believe that they can do more than they really can. Maybe it has stem cells, I don't know, but Life Extension would lead you to believe that it will reduce wrinkles or be restorative. I didn't notice that but like I said, it does keep the eyes moisturized which is a good thing.

Best product ever

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Jun 20, 2013

It's worth every penny. I used this for 3 nights and I already notice a different. The fine lines under my eyes are almost gone! I can't believe it myself. But please note that it does nothing for dark eye circle. If your main concern is lines, this will work well.

times passed

Posted by Reviewer1202040 on Sep 15, 2012

You know what! This is a great product, I've been using it continually for month's and have positive results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »