DHEA boost

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 03, 2010

This tiny capsule is a wonderful way to give DHEA a boost. It won't drive levels too high, but makes a difference in quality of life.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1282408 on Jul 14, 2010

I thought I couldnt get 15mg anywhere, bc I get them from my dr at 5mg and 10 and I was taking two pills! This is great

The best DHEA

Posted by Meduvar on Aug 07, 2015

Life Extention DHEA products are the best for me. I can say that there is a big difference in the effect after I have used 4 or 5 other companies for DHEA. another big advantage of this product is that its clean from fillers.

excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1437768 on Apr 08, 2011

Having tried other DHEA supplements, this one has shown a remarkable quality and very strong health effect

smaller dosage - more choice

Posted by Reviewer3226341 on Feb 02, 2008

good to have a dosage less than 25mg. - can always be doubled up if needed

Quality, Value and Convenience to boot....

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Mar 09, 2008

I was so...pleased to find this low mg. DHEA dosage amount from iherb.com.....I have found "too much" DHEA is NOT a good thing and the side effects are not pleasing (namely oily hair and skin for me ALL THE TIME).....I am working with a doctor who said I just need a little bit each day and this formula is excellent......I get what I need without the alternative! I love iherb.com....The price and convenience factor make iherb.com a huge value to me!!! Thank you iherb.com!!! I love being able to order supplements any time of day and receive them in sometimes as little as 24 hours.....amazing!!!!

great

Posted by 5201575864620714798 on Aug 11, 2015

my trusted brand from trusted seller

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 15, 2012

This product works great for me. I seem to have problems with my adrenal glands and related to that my DHEA levels are lower than they should be. Immediately after the first capsule I felt warmer and more energetic. So far I haven't had any side effects. I think it's better to take this small dose instead of too much. I'm afraid too much DHEA could affect normal hormonal functions. When dealing with hormones, it's good to be careful since hormones work together: too much one hormone can make other hormone levels go out of balance.

Best quality

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 19, 2010

This product was recommended by our physician for our 5-year-old son who was losing muscle tone in his thighs. After the appropriate blood work, we began 5 mg mixed in his daily vitamin regimen. This was 8 months ago. He has since regained muscle and his energy level has improved.

Ok

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Apr 01, 2015

It helped with my defficinecy

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »