LEF Brand Bar None...

Posted by Reviewer2017188 on Jan 21, 2012

This product has changed my life. I was already tuned up on TRT due to pituitary problem. And it helped, but DHEA (25MG twice a day, morning and night) was what made the biggest difference. Depression, anxiety, estrogen control, testicle size, you name it - it all was addressed with DHEA added. And specifically the LEF brand here. Awesome right before bed, out like a light!

10 min's to dissolve.

Posted by Reviewer1815066 on Jun 08, 2008

Takes a good 10 min's. to dissolve sublingually. Not bad.

Sublingual DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Aug 12, 2009

I tried this sublingual so I could bypass my liver. This lozenge melts fairly smoothly in about 5 minutes. It is somewhat small and doesn't seem to have excessive sweeteners. Life Extension seems to have made this pill a smoother melt, because the melt used to be rougher under my tongue (unless it's just this batch). I am a 40 year old male and DHEA does help, but I'll probably use mostly capsules and take sublingually occasionally. However, when it comes to melatonin, I only use sublingual melatonin. Life Extension is now using flip caps on this product, which are not very airtight and I never even use the flip part. These are the same type of bottle caps Nature's Way uses. I don't like them at all. I contacted Life Extension, so hopefully they'll consider going back to regular screw bottle caps.

Posted by Reviewer3361234 on Feb 03, 2009

Great product and price.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Oct 25, 2010

Life Extension usually provides very good quality stuff, though they are a bit pricey. A small amount of dhea can help with some forms of depression, but have to be careful of prostate cancer risk if you are a male.

Little difference

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jul 03, 2008

I have only tried this once, but did not notice much difference. Thought by bypassing the liver it may be more effective, but it seems that the swallowed versions work better.

Life Extensioin DHEA 25mg

Posted by Reviewer3170314 on Aug 11, 2008

This is Dr ordered for me to balance my hormones. I-Herb was one of the few places that carried the sublingual tablets I needed.

Wonderful working dhea!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 19, 2007

I like the sublingual application of this dhea as I feel it works to build my dhea up much better.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2726790 on Nov 14, 2008

excellent!!!

DHEA extension tablets..25mg

Posted by Reviewer2085983 on Jan 28, 2011

Excellent.!!...no water needed to swallow these ones... better than anything I have tries so far.. It feels as if it is working just as well as either the capsules that I have been taking. from B.C. Canada

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »