Comprei novamente

Posted by 5316149613605107956 on Jan 23, 2016

Fiz a compra e tudo correu bem com o envio para o Brasil. O produto foi recebido em 20 dias em perfeitas condições. Vale ressaltar q foi taxado pela receita federal. Mas ainda sim valeu a pena..

Rosemary Dressler

Posted by 5054204896013009906 on Sep 08, 2015

I have been using DHEA for several months. What I notice most is that I have more energy. I feel more like myself and I feel less stressful with life in general. I especially like the service from Iherb. It's great receiving mys supplements so quickly.

Life Extention, DHEA

Posted by 5263594654889177267 on Jun 11, 2015

Have been using the DHEA upon my PCP's recommendation and so far am very pleased. I've only been using it for 30 days but so far so good. If a medical professional recommends an herbal remedy I'm all for this great option. I'm all for the natural option to body care.

Buena

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Apr 06, 2015

No noto especialmente nada, pero tengo entendido que es bueno suplementar esta hormona a partir de los 40 o 50 años. Life extension es una buena marca.

Excelent

Posted by 5026126551042423251 on Mar 06, 2015

O MELHOR QUE JÁ COMPREI

Great product

Posted by 5353927410161969710 on Feb 10, 2015

I felt a difference on the first day. As if I have been reborn. I will definitely order this product on a regular basis. One of the best purchases I have made.

DHEA makes me young again!

Posted by 4875672014959009871 on Sep 17, 2014

I felt tired, had no energy, and now I feel as reborn. Also i remark my skin looks healthy and younger!

great

Posted by 5200670436935209158 on May 27, 2014

great

No longer micronized

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2014

The Life Extension site used to claim their DHEA was micronized. However, their site no longer claims their DHEA is micronized. I called them about this and the person I talked to did not have a clue when they switched to non-micronized DHEA. Some people prefer non-micronized DHEA. I take MRM micronized DHEA with dinner and I currently take Life Extension DHEA with my first meal of the day. I am not sure if I will continue with Life Extension's non-micronized DHEA or if I'll just use all MRM micronized DHEA. I just wish Life Extension had beed more clear about their DHEA product.

Antanas