Life Extension, DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol), 150 mg, 200 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mental clarity.

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 16, 2013

I purchased it after the Perricone recommendation. I didn't notice much on the elasticity of my skin, but maybe that's because I am only 30, and my skin is relatively firm. But I did notice change in my mental speed! That's no joke. I could think more clearly and more quickly! I also think that it evoked some depressing thoughts as well. I think that maybe you could use it for a small amount of time when you need that extra mental energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Seems fine

Posted by Reviewer2862676 From California on Feb 01, 2009

It's supposed to help remove "age spots" and I don't see any difference between this product and any others.

DMAE = Happier mood

Posted by Reviewer2361184 From New York on May 19, 2010

Highly recommend this for anyone that is feeling a little sluggish and/or slightly blue. One pill in the morning puts a smile on my face and makes me feel better all around. Supposedly has anti-aging effects as well. Don't take more than 300mg a day for it may make you a little too "happy".

good choice

Posted by Reviewer3064431 From New Mexico on Sep 30, 2010

value priced makes it a good choice

First-time User

Posted by Reviewer3117783 From California on Feb 19, 2009

No real opinion as of yet

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »