New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Dog Mix, 100 g

Reviews 1-star

Danger for Child bearing or TTC

Posted by Reviewer2657194 on Apr 07, 2013

Have been using this product for 10 days and unfortunately, our dog began vomitting. I understand this can happen to some dogs so we just chose to discontinue it. However, as I was deciding what to do with it (throw it away or give to a friend) I saw a warning on the container - 'This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.'My husband and I are trying for a baby and I am Extremely unimpressed! I would NEVER have ordered this had this been included in the warnings on Iherb as I was selecting the product.

Serious disagreement.

Posted by Reviewer2131215 on Nov 03, 2013

I have two Shih Tzu's, the first had terrible diarrhea after taking this once, the second seemed totally fine so I kept giving it to her. A week later the diarrhea appeared, very serious, for four days, nothing I could do to make it stop, even bleeding. I would say not for sensitive stomachs at all. Maybe it is because there are too many ingredients, whatever it's gone in the trash.