• Reviews | English

Danger for Child bearing or TTC

Posted by Reviewer2657194 on Apr 07, 2013

Have been using this product for 10 days and unfortunately, our dog began vomitting. I understand this can happen to some dogs so we just chose to discontinue it. However, as I was deciding what to do with it (throw it away or give to a friend) I saw a warning on the container - 'This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.'My husband and I are trying for a baby and I am Extremely unimpressed! I would NEVER have ordered this had this been included in the warnings on Iherb as I was selecting the product.

Serious disagreement.

Posted by Reviewer2131215 on Nov 03, 2013

I have two Shih Tzu's, the first had terrible diarrhea after taking this once, the second seemed totally fine so I kept giving it to her. A week later the diarrhea appeared, very serious, for four days, nothing I could do to make it stop, even bleeding. I would say not for sensitive stomachs at all. Maybe it is because there are too many ingredients, whatever it's gone in the trash.

amount for the money

Posted by Reviewer1975037 on Mar 12, 2015

The container is 3 1/2" high and there is 2" empty. Why is it that anything to do with a pet is so overpriced. Could it be that we, the owners, are so emotionally on the 'hook' that it's seen as an opportunity to gouge. Just like many vets do...not all, but many.