• Customer Ratings

Dog Mix

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Brilliant mix, has done wonders for my 12 year old and the other 2helping with bones and theirs coats…..

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on May 10, 2014

This product cures my dog of frequent vomiting with its probiotic content inside. This is my repeated purchase.

Vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Oct 22, 2013

This has brought our 13 year old dog's vitality to a whole new level and rejuvenated her at least 4-5 years! Everyone can really notice the difference. Thank you life extension for making such a great product, they really are their name's worth with this one. I'm pretty sure your dog won't be disappointed either, so definitely give this product at least a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

my dogs looks stronger and healthier than before

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 15, 2013

my dog is a schnaucer in 11-yr old, so it's time to give him supplement to extend his life... although it's a bit late.. i feel so sorry for my dog.. but he looks different , stronger and healthier after giving him this product, thank you ~

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Упаковка отличается от той, что на картинке. Баночка довольно большая и широкая. Я даю всего половину мерной ложечки своей чихуашке в день. Я думаю, что это очень полезные витамины, она чувствует себя хорошо Packaging is different from that in the picture. Jar is quite big and wide. I give half of his chihuashke scoops a day. I think this is a very useful vitamins, it feels good.

raaaaaaw!!!!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012

my 8 years old basset like this product and eat it with pleasure!

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1343461 on Dec 15, 2011

Life Extension makes great products, so I thought I would give the Dog Mix a try. My 11 year old bichon had arthritis and would chew and lick the joints in her feet. I put her on Cosequin and Dog Mix and the chewing and licking ceased.

Saved my Dog

Posted by Reviewer1870178 on Oct 26, 2011

My dog had a sudden and severe reaction to something-never identified- that caused her to break out all over her body with a terrible rash which resulted in her hair coming out by the hand full accompanied by a dramatic weight loss I frantically tried several treatments to stem the problem and finally got it stopped but by then she was in moderately poor condition. I knew that a good vitamin supplement could make all the difference in her recovery. Life Extension makes excellent supplements so I trusted that Dog Mix would help. As soon as she started to take Dog Mix my dog immediately started to improve. Within a month my dogs coat had regenerated almost to its former glory, her energy was back and her weight was up. I am convinced that Dog Mix made all the difference. I highly recommend it. My dog will never be without it.

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer1391880 on Jul 12, 2011

rruuff, hauhauhau, fffft ffft ffft, woauuuwoauuu, urfurfurf!

Posted by naturellen on Oct 27, 2010

Seems to work since my dog is much more energetic, especially when walking and being outside.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »