• Reviews | English

Seems to be working -Australia

Posted by Reviewer2037732 on Nov 26, 2010

I bought these for my 14 year old husky with some other sups. He is arthritic and I don't think it has helped with that yet -don't know if it will but I have other sups to help with that. He seems much livelier and now chases the young dogs around much to their delight/horror!

I have no idea how to make my dog love it.

Posted by 4898636692102509998 on Jun 04, 2012

I have tried to mix it into the water and mix it with cereal and other food, but dog stops drinks and eat at all when I add this product to the food or drink. Will try it again may be this is a temporary problem.

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Упаковка отличается от той, что на картинке. Баночка довольно большая и широкая. Я даю всего половину мерной ложечки своей чихуашке в день. Я думаю, что это очень полезные витамины, она чувствует себя хорошо Packaging is different from that in the picture. Jar is quite big and wide. I give half of his chihuashke scoops a day. I think this is a very useful vitamins, it feels good.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1343461 on Dec 15, 2011

Life Extension makes great products, so I thought I would give the Dog Mix a try. My 11 year old bichon had arthritis and would chew and lick the joints in her feet. I put her on Cosequin and Dog Mix and the chewing and licking ceased.

my dogs looks stronger and healthier than before

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 15, 2013

my dog is a schnaucer in 11-yr old, so it's time to give him supplement to extend his life... although it's a bit late.. i feel so sorry for my dog.. but he looks different , stronger and healthier after giving him this product, thank you ~

good

Posted by 5568319741937324461 on Jul 22, 2013

good

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on May 10, 2014

This product cures my dog of frequent vomiting with its probiotic content inside. This is my repeated purchase.

Dog Mix

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Brilliant mix, has done wonders for my 12 year old and the other 2helping with bones and theirs coats…..

Posted by naturellen on Oct 27, 2010

Seems to work since my dog is much more energetic, especially when walking and being outside.

My dog loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2717733 on Dec 10, 2009

I am so happy to find this mix for my little yorkie, who wont eat much. I mix a little of this with his dinner, and he loves it. Great ingredients! I trust Life Extension products!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »