Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, Dog Mix, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Saved my Dog

Posted by Reviewer1870178 on Oct 26, 2011

My dog had a sudden and severe reaction to something-never identified- that caused her to break out all over her body with a terrible rash which resulted in her hair coming out by the hand full accompanied by a dramatic weight loss I frantically tried several treatments to stem the problem and finally got it stopped but by then she was in moderately poor condition. I knew that a good vitamin supplement could make all the difference in her recovery. Life Extension makes excellent supplements so I trusted that Dog Mix would help. As soon as she started to take Dog Mix my dog immediately started to improve. Within a month my dogs coat had regenerated almost to its former glory, her energy was back and her weight was up. I am convinced that Dog Mix made all the difference. I highly recommend it. My dog will never be without it.

Serious disagreement.

Posted by Reviewer2131215 on Nov 03, 2013

I have two Shih Tzu's, the first had terrible diarrhea after taking this once, the second seemed totally fine so I kept giving it to her. A week later the diarrhea appeared, very serious, for four days, nothing I could do to make it stop, even bleeding. I would say not for sensitive stomachs at all. Maybe it is because there are too many ingredients, whatever it's gone in the trash.

Vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Oct 22, 2013

This has brought our 13 year old dog's vitality to a whole new level and rejuvenated her at least 4-5 years! Everyone can really notice the difference. Thank you life extension for making such a great product, they really are their name's worth with this one. I'm pretty sure your dog won't be disappointed either, so definitely give this product at least a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

raaaaaaw!!!!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012

my 8 years old basset like this product and eat it with pleasure!

Healthy Coat - My dogs and cat like it.

Posted by Reviewer1348348 on Apr 07, 2007

This comes in powder form with a little scoop/spoon. Use is two scoops per 20 - 30 lbs. I mix the powder with just a little water and pour over their food - my finicky dog seems to like her food more. Both my dogs (ages 8 and 13) seem to have more energy and their coats are shinier and softer. Since you can adjust serving size based on weight, I also started to sprinkle a 1/2 scoop daily over my cat's food. Her coat was noticeably softer and shinier within 3 days, and she didn't seem to mind the taste.