• Customer Ratings

Healthy Coat - My dogs and cat like it.

Posted by Reviewer1348348 on Apr 07, 2007

This comes in powder form with a little scoop/spoon. Use is two scoops per 20 - 30 lbs. I mix the powder with just a little water and pour over their food - my finicky dog seems to like her food more. Both my dogs (ages 8 and 13) seem to have more energy and their coats are shinier and softer. Since you can adjust serving size based on weight, I also started to sprinkle a 1/2 scoop daily over my cat's food. Her coat was noticeably softer and shinier within 3 days, and she didn't seem to mind the taste.

Except my dog didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2529771 on Dec 15, 2006

This looked like a great product but I'll never know because my dog wouldn't touch it.

Your Dog Will Thank You

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Aug 04, 2006

My fifteen-year-old dog seemed to be on his last legs, just one month ago. His energy was always low, he seemed to be in pain most of the time, and had lost his enthusiasm for taking walks. I put him on Life Extension Dog Mix, along with and Fido Wobenzym, and within ten days he made a most remarkable improvement. Now, after one full month of supplements, he has a new lease on life. He no longer needs to be coaxed out of bed in the morning, but is eager to meet the day. When we get his leash out, he greets us with vitality and glee. His once dull, sparse hair is now a thicker, shiny coat. I highly recommend this combination of supplements for anyone who wants a healthier dog. If my dog could speak, I'm certain that he'd be saying "Thank you!" He's still a senior citizen, but he's not out of the game!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »