10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, European Leg Solution, Featuring Certified Diosmin 95, 600 mg, 30 Veggie Tabs

Reviews 4-star

I have seen good resuts with this product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

I don't personally take this but I know someone with spider veins on their legs and it is working to reduce them significantly. She is very pleased. I am giving it 4 stars only becasue it has not yet totally removed them. But I would say a 50% or better improvement easily. They recommend taking this in 3 month intervals and evaluate how it is working. I trust Life Extension to do their homework and put their name on a quality product. Go to their website and see for yourself. You can usually get the Life Extension products on iherb for a very good discount. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Life Extension's European Leg Solution, Cwertified Diosmin 95

Posted by Reviewer2153403 on Aug 04, 2010

This product was recommended by my internist who follows my edema's (of one leg ) progress. So far the product seems to be helpful as the leg is much better and the swelling that started one year ago has receded. I orderd it from iherb because they are reliable, efficient in processing the order and reasonably priced.

:-)

Posted by Reviewer1972200 on Jun 13, 2011

I have used this product before an got pretty good results. I have been taking it now for a couple if weeks and notice no change but I am pretty sure I will see a change soon.

it works when I am consistent

Posted by Reviewer2385523 on Mar 03, 2012

It seems to be a good product. I notice it stops working when I don't take it for an extended period.

less swelling

Posted by Reviewer2019640 on Feb 03, 2010

My legs will never be as beautiful as the pictures in their advertisment shows, but I have noticed less swelling when I don't wear my compression hose.