10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, European Leg Solution, Featuring Certified Diosmin 95, 600 mg, 30 Veggie Tabs

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

It works! I am so happy!

Posted by Reviewer3111765 on Sep 18, 2010

I have ordered this supplement along with Natures Herbs Power-Herbs, Veno-Care. They both worked great! I took both for 3 months and now taking for one more month to conceal my results. My legs look absolutely normal: no visible veins at all! No swollen, no pain! I can walk longer! Amazingly spider veins on my cheeks and around nose disappeared! Thank you for so great product! I would definitely advise everybody to try it! But do not expect changes tomorrow - give yourself 4 months at least! Get well soon!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1859551 on Jun 05, 2010

Started using this after I had a weird thing happen to my foot where I could not walk for 2 weeks. I knew it had something to do with the veins in my lower leg. I am a diabetic. After taking this,(and some other products), my foot got better and I then noticed that several of the dark veins that I'd had for years, were nearly faded altogether. Continuing to use this product and have recommended it to all 4 of my daughters.

Helped with lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1307963 on Jan 04, 2010

I have tried other products with diosmin 95 to help ease my swelling with lymphedema. This has been the best yet. No side effects such as gas that you can experience with other bioflavinoid products. I highly recommend this and while not cheap, it is a reasonably-priced investment for a natural product with proven results. I take along with a multi-vitamin and pycnogenol.

Life Extension, European Leg Solution with Certified Diosmin 95, 600 mg, 30 Veggie Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1171054 on Feb 07, 2010

First of all I thank Iherb for your 5 star service secondly I bought Europe leg solution one month ago and I can see big different in my leg before I use to use foundation before I go out to cover the vein but now I don't need too, my legs look much better than before thanks to life extension.

great leg solution

Posted by Reviewer3190607 on Dec 01, 2009

This works wonders. Within a week I could see a difference in my bulging veins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »