works

Posted by Reviewer3091023 on Feb 18, 2016

Its has reduced leg swelling when at eh computer and is now reducing the veins in the back of my hands.

Takes the Edge Off in Arizona's Very Hot Summers

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 11, 2015

I work outside and need something besides support hose (very warm to wear) to keep my legs from the ravages of extremely hot weather. This works nicely.

powerfull

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 27, 2014

If you have tired legs this is for you, i have varicose veins and this really reduced any swelling i had, put a spring in my step, it is micronised which is maybe why it works better than other diosomin products i have tried. its only recommended for 4 months continual use maybe because it thins the blood .5 in my case so if you are on blood thinners you must monitor how it effects you which is easy if you have blood coagulation monitor, i take 1mg less warfarin with this product and I.N.R remains stable.

leg pain GONE!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Oct 19, 2013

This product life Extension, European Leg Solution , is remarkable from the first day I started taking it I felt the re leaf of restless leg syndrome. Have not seen any decrease of spider veins but to have the pain and restlessness of my legs gone ,I highly recommend this Product and I've only taken it for 2 mos I'm ready to reorder ... as of Oct 19 2013 still using and VERY satisfied with this product

would use again

Posted by Reviewer1729975 on Nov 27, 2011

great product! does work!!

Samer Hindo

Posted by Reviewer1556330 on Sep 28, 2011

The product is magnificent. It works like a magic I recommend it to everyone to use

Lola

Posted by Reviewer1317409 on Aug 17, 2011

Good product.

leg pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2061461 on Apr 13, 2011

As soon as I took the first pill I noticed some relief in swelling and pain in my legs. I am definitely improved and will evaluate after 4--6 weeks (which is recommended for a fair trial).

great product

Posted by Reviewer2307447 on Mar 16, 2011

this is EXACTLY the same product which is being sold thru newspapers/magazines for $33. per bottle for vericose vein treatment. I used the other product initially and found it does help leg stress/pain..still waiting to see if my spider viens disappear totally

It works! I am so happy!

Posted by Reviewer3111765 on Sep 18, 2010

I have ordered this supplement along with Natures Herbs Power-Herbs, Veno-Care. They both worked great! I took both for 3 months and now taking for one more month to conceal my results. My legs look absolutely normal: no visible veins at all! No swollen, no pain! I can walk longer! Amazingly spider veins on my cheeks and around nose disappeared! Thank you for so great product! I would definitely advise everybody to try it! But do not expect changes tomorrow - give yourself 4 months at least! Get well soon!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »