July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Extraordinary Enzymes, 60 Capsules

3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Very potent.

Posted by Reviewer2149903 on Jun 08, 2013

I thought by the off chance that I needed enzymes to help me with my stomach problems, stupidly I got this. I just took two before a large meal and had bad diarrhea for the rest of the week. This was my fault to believe that I may have a problem with wheat and protein, after my gallbladder taken out. But, I am sure that I have Bile salt diarrhea, and if you have that do not take this product. Now, I have to experiment on myself because doctors never listen to me and neither each other. Ego this and ego that, very frustrating. So, my dad has constipation and his gallbladder. I thought if the enzymes worked to well on me, then it should help with him to be regular. No, it gave my poor old dad diarrhea as well. Maybe Italians do not need enzymes, I do not know. All I know is that it got me and my dad sick. But, I do not want to discourage people who need enzymes without amylase. I just wanted to warn people like me and my dad.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Dec 05, 2013

My sister is an Integrated Medical Dr....and she has prescribed this product for me. It helps me get more nutrition out of my food.