10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Eye Pressure Support, with Mirtogenol, 30 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best for eye bleeds too!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jun 09, 2013

Started using this for occasional eye bleeds - and it works! I am a kidney transplant patient and I prednisone seems to cause eye pressure problems. When I get a bleed I take this immediately and follow with another about 6 hours later and my bleed is significantly minimized if not gone in 1-2 days rather than 5-10! This stuff works!!!

Not work

Posted by 4708141285522729443 on Dec 24, 2013

My husband has eye pressure problem and he tried this suppliement. He feels better when he takes for the first two weeks. However, his feel headache after that and consult doctor and found his eye pressure rise to 40. He stop and take the medicine and eye drops from doctor immediately and back to normal. However, when he try to take one in the morning again and feel headache again. This product is really not work for my husbandd

Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol

Posted by Reviewer2621068 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been taking these now for a couple of weeks and already I am amazed at how my sight without my glasses has improved. It hasn't totally brought my vision back 20/20 I still need to wear my glasses but not as often I get so amazed when I can see peoples faces clear enough without wearing my glasses.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2309150 on Nov 22, 2011

I have glaucoma, and one of my eyes pressure was 25, which is too high for a diabetic, the other other eye was 18, my eye was beginning to bulge and enlarge the eye socket. Gave this product a try for six weeks, went to the eye specialist today and he gave me great news! Eye pressure had gone down, and no more bulging or enlarged eye socket. So he did not have to add a 3 medicine eye drop to my regime. He said whatever I was doing keep it up, so I am going to keep taking this product

Just started, Very Hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 09, 2013

My eyes have been diagnosed with glaucoma (i.e., occular eye pressure). Had laser treatments a few years ago and the pressure went down. But it's back up to 21 in each eye. This was recommended to my by another company (Vision Clarity)that sells eye drops which I am using as well. In three months my eyes will be checked again. Then I will add the results here. In any case, it takes about 2-3 months before one really knows if a supplement is helping. Meanwhile, wish you the best in your search for eye health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »