Eye pressure down

Posted by 4831896257737185247 on Apr 30, 2016

My eye pressure readings on April 5, 2016, were R 18 and L 18mmHg, down from R 19 and L 20mmHg on September 25, 2015. At the time of the April 5 check, I had been using this product for about two months. I have given it 4 stars, rather than 5, because I am also taking rutin and forskolin - two products that are also believed to be helpful in reducing IOP - and I can't be sure where the credit is due. But as Life Extension is probably at least partly responsible for the drop, I plan to continue to take it. I am a 75-year-old male. My mother, aged 99, and my two brothers, both aged 73, all have diagnoses of glaucoma. Clearly, I am at high risk.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Apr 07, 2016

My husband and I started this product 2 weeks ago. The improvement was immediate. We don't feel the pain at the back of the eyeball now. And my eyes are not that dry.

Mirtogenol

Posted by Reviewer1654003 on Dec 30, 2015

I was excited about finding this product After reading about the results on a different Website. I tried it for a month and went Back to my eye dr. He stated my eye pressure Had gone down some. Thank ful for your sales.

Outcome Dubious

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Nov 10, 2015

Eyes diagnosed with glaucoma (i.e., ocular eye pressure). Laser treatments a few years ago brought the pressure down. L.E. was recommended to me. Hard to say whether it works, but the high price remove$ the pressure in my wallet. Will try Jarrow formula next.

MIRTOGENOL

Posted by 5254384441877485417 on Jun 09, 2015

GOOD PRODUCT, PROMPT DELIVERY GOOD PRICE.

Could work for you

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Dec 03, 2014

Been using this for about a year now. I'm 76 and under threat of glaucoma, so eye pressure is important to me. Last two exams showed the pressure down slightly although I have not been taking the full recommended amount. I've also had some weird episodic flash patterns/shapes--cause unknown--but this product has pretty much eliminated that. Consequently, for above reasons, will continue to take, and therefore recommend, if you have problems similar to mine.

vision preservation

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Jul 01, 2014

I did not have chance to measure eye pressure but I feel more comfortable even when I do a lot of reading.

great product

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on May 10, 2014

Great product especially for my Dad who has Glaucoma

Not work

Posted by 4708141285522729443 on Dec 24, 2013

My husband has eye pressure problem and he tried this suppliement. He feels better when he takes for the first two weeks. However, his feel headache after that and consult doctor and found his eye pressure rise to 40. He stop and take the medicine and eye drops from doctor immediately and back to normal. However, when he try to take one in the morning again and feel headache again. This product is really not work for my husbandd

Eye Support

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Sep 29, 2013

My doctor is concerned about my eyes, and is watching them to see if there is a problem with vision loss and a pressure issue. I will continue with this product to see if my eyes improve. Will order this again for the next couple of months so we can monitor it's effectiveness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »