Unfortunately had side effects

Posted by Reviewer2371256 on Aug 26, 2011

I felt this product would have worked well, but I started to get side effects like sore throat, indigestion, unable to sleep. Too bad.

Caution for males -- this increases adrenal Progesterone synthesis

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on Oct 02, 2011

The tiny capsule does seems to increase energy and slight body wt reduction (~10day use/1 per day), but it should have a note on the bottle that Forskolin increases Progesterone synthesis. Progesterone has a bad side effect on male libido. Andersen ML, Tufik S. Brain Res Rev. 2006;51(1):136-43

Diarrhea!

Posted by 4872251249994525477 on Jan 06, 2013

I carefully read a lot of information before taking the forskolin. I also followed the directions. The worst side effect I have noticed is diarrhea, moderate to explosive at times. The diarrhea occurs every day, multiple times a day. It's horrid. I also weighed more when I stopped than when I started. I would NEVER recommend this product for anything! Although I stopped taking the forskolin a few weeks ago, the diarrhea has not stopped.

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1458981 on Apr 08, 2012

This made me gain weight! The only thing that lost weight, by buying & using these products recommended by Dr. Oz, was my wallet!

no difference

Posted by 4749284882720882555 on Jul 09, 2012

i havent seen any results from the forskolin yet. i thought i should see something by now. nope nothing.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

Not too impressed with this stuff. In fact, I've already forgotten why I bought it. It also has unpleasant drug interactions so I shouldn't really be taking it along with my asthma meds. Oh well, waste of money on that one. Oh yeah, one strange side effect is that you get really HOT. It literally feels like a hot flash and I'm not even at that point in my life yet...