Best herb I've found for hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2130183 on Sep 24, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I trust the tradition of Ayurveda, especially as restored under the direction of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. And since Forskoli (called Makandi mint in India) has a long history of use in Ayurveda--for lowering blood pressure, treatment of asthma and COPD (it's considered a bronchodilator), and for hypothyroidism, I decided to try it. I have had underactive thyroid for many years, and suffered terrible, actually debilitating fatigue sometimes, among other symptoms. I never liked the synthetic medicine, though, it sped me up too much and impaired sleep. And since I only needed the lowest dose of synthroid anyway, I put up with the problems and kept searching for herbs. I tried several blends which did not help. So glad I finally found this one. I noticed more energy the first day I took it, have taken it daily now for a few weeks, and the change is like night and day. A great blessing for me.

Completely Natural Anti-hypertensive

Posted by Reviewer3141295 on Jul 11, 2009

If the word got out about this, and people weren't so brainwashed against natural remedies, and pigs could fly, this would replace all the pharma crap out there to control high blood pressure. I've been controling mine with natural substances for years and this is by far the best, a cure even, and the side effects include more energy and feeling better.

Unfortunately had side effects

Posted by Reviewer2371256 on Aug 26, 2011

I felt this product would have worked well, but I started to get side effects like sore throat, indigestion, unable to sleep. Too bad.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1610900 on May 09, 2011

I have been taking for about two weeks for weight loss with my exercise and diet regimen. I am really satisfied with the boost in energy and I think it is definitely helping with my weight loss. The best thing about it is that the energy comes without jittery feeling of other weight loss aids and I am able to fall asleep without ANY trouble.

Definitely recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Aug 04, 2011

I have stage 5 emphysema and I have been taking these supplements for over 3 months now, and have been able to cut down on my inhalers. This is a good thing, because inhalers tend to make me shaky and cause me more bruising. Would definitely recommend.

Additional uses ...

Posted by Reviewer1754204 on Jan 10, 2009

One of the uses of this product is as a smooth muscle relaxant. As such it has been helpful to me in speeding recovery from urinary tract infections. It works well in conjunction with cranberry products. Another in my family has found it useful for irritable bowl type issues. Its effect is to relax the large bowel.

helen petersen

Posted by Reviewer1510734 on Jun 23, 2008

I found this very helpful with appetite control. I`m not getting hypoglycaemic attacks anymore, and am eating much less. However I have yet to see any weight loss! It may also be helping my insomnia and I have noticed increased heat tolerance..

so far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2723897 on Sep 15, 2008

I did not weigh myself prior to begining the forskolin. However, after three weeks my pants and work uniform fit better around the waist. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Very Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2976060 on Jun 15, 2010

Works well I use it for allergies and asthma with great success

A good product

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Aug 15, 2010

I use this as an aid to release fat. It is a good product, and is working....20 pounds down and 20 to go. Take one and eat an apple at 4:00 pm. The apple has malate in it, which replenishes your Kreb's Cycle to be able to use more fat for fuel, and the modest glucose says you're not in a state of starvation, and you can reduce your fat reserves. Do it again at night if you want when you get hungry before bed.