Caution

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jul 07, 2010

While forskolin is pretty good for lowering BP, use with caution if you tend to hyperthyroid, or if you have any tendency to rapid heartbeat (tachycardia).

Diarrhea!

Posted by 4872251249994525477 on Jan 06, 2013

I carefully read a lot of information before taking the forskolin. I also followed the directions. The worst side effect I have noticed is diarrhea, moderate to explosive at times. The diarrhea occurs every day, multiple times a day. It's horrid. I also weighed more when I stopped than when I started. I would NEVER recommend this product for anything! Although I stopped taking the forskolin a few weeks ago, the diarrhea has not stopped.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Apr 22, 2011

Raises camp, good for so many things ! I use it to treat alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency as it mimics the action of this enzyme but this also works for adrenoleukodystrophy.

We'll see how this goes...

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Jun 10, 2008

I'm running the coleus with some Now ECGC Green Tea extract and my standard protein and multi to try to encourage fat loss with a good diet and workout schedule. Not sure how this will work as I'm only a few weeks in, but I've used coleus in the past for other purposes so I know it's going to have a positive effect regardless...

it's forskolin

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Jan 31, 2008

and it's a bit overpriced. though it does indeed work fine.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1630685 on Jun 09, 2011

So far so good :)

GREAT SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer2424074 on Jun 09, 2011

Haven't used product long enough to rate efficacy yet but the service and shipping with iHERB were the best I've ever experienced.

A Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1082246 on Oct 17, 2010

I am veryy satisfied with the Forskolin Product.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1252455 on Feb 07, 2012

Took one in the morning before food and sometimes two and I have more energy for the day

Helps w/ tummy fat

Posted by Reviewer1983922 on Feb 21, 2012

I take 1 at bed-time. In the morning my stomach is noticably leaner. As if I had a solid day of healthy eating & exercising the previous day. I do have healthy eating habits & an active lifestyle, but some days I'm not so diligent. Forskolin helps me feel great about my stomach so I start the next day back on track instead of beating myself up over it.