Well worth continuing to use

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 27, 2011

I purchased this help a freind with his blood pressure. When added to his current program of Gymnena Syvestre for his diabetes, down went the diabetic figures again - about a 20 point drop eating the same foods! Still working on the blood pressure and am now trying Celcery Seed Extract.

Caution for males -- this increases adrenal Progesterone synthesis

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on Oct 02, 2011

The tiny capsule does seems to increase energy and slight body wt reduction (~10day use/1 per day), but it should have a note on the bottle that Forskolin increases Progesterone synthesis. Progesterone has a bad side effect on male libido. Andersen ML, Tufik S. Brain Res Rev. 2006;51(1):136-43

Always tired.

Posted by Reviewer2640542 on Sep 14, 2011

I haven't used the product long enough to have a realistic opinion. I am hoping to get some relief from the tired feeling I have even when I have had 8 hours of sleep at night.

Unfortunately had side effects

Posted by Reviewer2371256 on Aug 26, 2011

I felt this product would have worked well, but I started to get side effects like sore throat, indigestion, unable to sleep. Too bad.

Forskolin

Posted by Reviewer1009285 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm not sure whether this is doing anything. It's suppost to help cellular function, so maybe it's working, but just isn't noticable.

Definitely recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Aug 04, 2011

I have stage 5 emphysema and I have been taking these supplements for over 3 months now, and have been able to cut down on my inhalers. This is a good thing, because inhalers tend to make me shaky and cause me more bruising. Would definitely recommend.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer1199311 on Jul 28, 2011

I have just started using Forskolin so I am waiting on results. The experience with iHerb on the other hand was great! My order was processed and shipped within a timely manner, I'm very happy. Lisa B

Forskolin is great!

Posted by Reviewer1221188 on Jun 11, 2011

I am sure I feel cardiovascular improvement in my running and exercise in general. I bought it after watching a Dr Oz show where they was talking about reducing belly fat. I have to say it seems to be working.

life extension forskolin 10mg,

Posted by Reviewer1207254 on Jun 10, 2011

I've been taking 1 capsule a day & so far I've lost 5 pounds and have more energy

GREAT SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer2424074 on Jun 09, 2011

Haven't used product long enough to rate efficacy yet but the service and shipping with iHERB were the best I've ever experienced.