Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2662503 on Mar 06, 2011

Hard to rate, no difference noticed.

Forskolin

Posted by Reviewer1009285 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm not sure whether this is doing anything. It's suppost to help cellular function, so maybe it's working, but just isn't noticable.

Always tired.

Posted by Reviewer2640542 on Sep 14, 2011

I haven't used the product long enough to have a realistic opinion. I am hoping to get some relief from the tired feeling I have even when I have had 8 hours of sleep at night.

Balanced blood sugar

Posted by 4942480396765914911 on Jul 11, 2013

Especially at dinner time

Jury still out.

Posted by 4860316257507940153 on Jun 26, 2012

Been a few weeks and not sure if I see any real improvement in energy, metabolism or anything else. May need a little more time.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2278478 on Dec 28, 2011

This is probably a good product, but I can't take Coleus anymore because it gives me heartburn.

Not such a miraculous product

Posted by Reviewer2674520 on Jan 19, 2012

I got forskolin because its supposed benefits for asthma, high blood pressure and glaucoma conditions. When I heard about the product I was very happy, given I suffer in a moderate way of the 3 previously indicated diseases. After a month of taking a pill every morning before my breakfast I should say I did not evidenced any effect at all. Only some extra cramps in my back I hope are not a side effect of the product. I do not know what a longer treatment would do for me, so I will keep taking it until I finish all the pills.

Be aware of unwanted effects

Posted by Reviewer2738597 on Apr 30, 2012

The product was well packed and in perfect condition. The delivery didn't take long. I took the tablets according to the manufacturer's recomendations - on empty stomach. I felt nearly instant pain in the stomach with severe heart burn. It took 3days the unwanted effects to disapear. I tried taking the tablets after food and they were better tolerated. I presume if you have sensitive stomach stay away from this product.

no difference

Posted by 4749284882720882555 on Jul 09, 2012

i havent seen any results from the forskolin yet. i thought i should see something by now. nope nothing.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

Not too impressed with this stuff. In fact, I've already forgotten why I bought it. It also has unpleasant drug interactions so I shouldn't really be taking it along with my asthma meds. Oh well, waste of money on that one. Oh yeah, one strange side effect is that you get really HOT. It literally feels like a hot flash and I'm not even at that point in my life yet...