Glutathione Cysteine & C

Posted by Reviewer1705489 on Dec 22, 2008

It is recommended to take this product on an empty stomach. I had the bottle opened before I noticed that the vitamin C was not buffered. I took a capsule on three successive days and each time my stomach felt scalded. I asked LEF if they knew of a common stomach coating to protect the lining while the pill was being digested. They knew of none. They suggested that I take it with some food but that my body would not get all the capsule's nutrients.

Hangover no more

Posted by Reviewer1522748 on Mar 16, 2012

After reading an article on alcohol's toxicity and how Cysteine and Vitamin C could help reduce hangovers (google "living with alcohol"), I ordered this to put the hypothesis to the test. One over-the-top student party and n=3 overly inebriated participants later, we experienced a statistically significant (i.e zero) hangover on the following day. Haven't repeated the test as I lost the box at the party, but will order more.

Generally a good product

Posted by Reviewer1552367 on Nov 22, 2009

I bought three at iHerb and almost finished all three. Effective in mitigating fatigue! But taking two pills at a time might cause minor diarrhea. Generally a good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1594185 on Nov 22, 2011

It's the econd time I order this product, and it's really good. And as the glutathione require the assumption of cysteine and vitamin c.. it's better to have it all together in one capsule.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1964226 on Jul 07, 2008

Taken in conjunction with the other products which I have purchased here, I generally feel stronger and more mentally alert.

glutathinone cysteine and C

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 13, 2011

I have not taken them yet