10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Integra-Lean Irvingia, 150 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1164195 on Aug 25, 2009

My brother recommended these and I bought 2 bottles 5 months ago. I was about 40 pounds overweight and constantly craving sweets. I started taking it twice a day, without other changes. I knew not to look for or expect immediate changes. After a few weeks, I noticed the craving for sweets was gone. I had lost a couple of pounds from not snacking on ice cream and cookies. It is now 5 months later and I have been taking Integra-Lean Irvingia every day. I weigh 35 pounds less than when I started (going from 195 to 160), and I have not consciously started dieting. I will keep taking these supplements since I am fairly certain they're responsible for the weight loss and lack of sweets cravings.

Just Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2864079 on Jul 05, 2009

I have to admit this is the fist time that I've taken something for weight loss that actually worked. I can't believe how much I've leaned out. I just brought a bottle for my friend to try I gave her 5 and she said she must have it. It doesn't make you wired it just does exactly what it says. Thank You!!!

Dreamy

Posted by Reviewer2015699 on Aug 28, 2009

I have found classic Irvingia to be best on its own rather than mixed with other ingredients. Had results similar to study last Spring until I became stressed. In my opinion, it doesn't overcome cortisol to help you lose if you are stressed. It helped me maintain my loss through stress though. I suggest if you lead a stressful lifestyle to incorporate a cortisol support formula. Side effects noted: Increased thirst, deep sleep and vivid dreams. NO gastric upset with IntegraLean Irvingia. Tried Enhanced Irvingia with the white kidney bean extract and it caused severe heartburn, gas and gastric upset.

IT WORKS.

Posted by Reviewer1815324 on Sep 29, 2009

I take 1 capsule twice a day. My carb cravings are greatly reduced, I've been leaving food on my plate (a first for me), and I'm never hungry despite eating less and not snacking very much between meals. Irvingia will definitely be part of my daily routine until I reach my goal weight!

Starting to see results

Posted by Reviewer1577038 on Oct 27, 2010

I was diagnosed several months ago with hypothyroidism and began taking thyroid medication. I had gained a few pounds prior to being diagnosed but when I started taking the thyroid meds, my weight starting going up really fast. I was searching for something to help reduce my appetite and sugar cravings and decided to give this product a shot. I've been taking one tablet twice a day for almost two months and just within the last few days have noticed a gradual decrease daily in my weight. I had read it takes a couple of months to get into your system and take effect and that has been true in my case. I take this along with Green Tea Extract just before lunch and dinner each day and have noticed a reduction in hunger and craving for sweets. Now that I'm finally seeing results on the scale I'm very pleased and hope to see even more weight disappear.