Life Extension, Lactoferrin Caps, 60 Capsules

great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 From California on Jul 20, 2013

taking this because it is the only lactoferrin that states that it is apto lactoferrin - the one shown in studies to inhibit fungus

The only apolactoferrin avaible on the market

Posted by 4627303587526566555 on Sep 05, 2013

Very good product. A bit pricey but consider that its a pure apolactoferrin - 100% iron bindin' capability. Studies has shown that only this form is effective aganist biofilms and candida harmful species. Im takin it also with lacotferrin, which i use as a immunostimulator and prebiotic. It gives higher chances that apolactoferrin took later is workin' as a biofilm destroyer.

helps me with lifting up ferritin levels

Posted by 5559359946988768708 on Oct 26, 2013

This is the "iron" I take to lift up my ferritin levels that are always way too low. Normal iron supplementation helps somewhat but not enough. From studies I understood that lactoferrin does not feed the bad bacteria in your gut, but helps to get the iron in your blood as needed. I tried it and works for me, I take 1 daily and my ferritin levels are normal now and have never been that high before (although still kind of low normal) - around 40 . Highly recommend it. It gave me lots more energy than normal iron.

mixed feelings

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have read a lot of good things about lactoferrin. I also think the quality of this brand is good. Therefore, it is one of the good lactoferrin in the market. However, no matter how many chances i gave it, it does not affect me well. It gives me a jittery feeling. It gives me energy but not nice energy, more like anxiety type. It is most probably related to my messy female hormones. Nevertheless, the effect is negative. Further, it could be a coincidence but I got sick when starting this product, after a long time without having even a cold.

Best Lactoferrin

Posted by cheap-marketing-method From Canada on Oct 13, 2013

i am taking this product to increase my immunity against dysbiosis and parasite. It works! thanks to life extension for excellent product!