Good Product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

This product seems of the highest quality however I have now purchased the Super K with K2 formulation from Life Extension. Life Extension and Thorne Research are companies I trust and are always high quality products without any fillers and expedients like Magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. I just think from my research that if you supplement with Vitamin D which I do (and I think most people should) then you need a higher dose of Vitamin K2 than this product supplies which is why I've moved to the Super K supplement and will not give this product a 5 star rating. Vitamin K2 is required along with Vitamin D, Calcium and other minerals to help your bones stay strong as you age. Of course some weight bearing exercise (running, weight training etc) is also a great help but K2 helps the calcium to go where it's needed in the bones rather then be directed in the soft tissue and do damage to the body. I highly recommend everyone read about the benefit of K2 and start using this supplement in your daily regime but I'd suggest a higher dose than this.

Experiment

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 17, 2010

I read that vitamin K2 can reverse plaque buildup in the arteries.

Vitamin K2

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Feb 09, 2011

Doctor recommended I take this for my bone health. I have pre-osteroprosis. Until I have another bone density test, I won't know just how much good it did.

Life Extension, Low Dose Vit K2, 45 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2500454 on Dec 14, 2011

Very Satisfactory

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

One of vitamins where you can't say is there differense or not. But i think it is good quality.