Necessary with Vitamin D

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Apr 22, 2016

I take this as I must take 4,000 units of Vitamin D daily. Vitamin K2 helps get it into your bones.

Very good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

Works. Very good together with 5000 IU of D3. Nails become white and strong like cat's claws :)

Super k is better

Posted by priyanka on Jan 09, 2015

i bought this in error. i need to take like 12 to equal 2 of the Super K by life extensions. not a good deal. most need higher doses than this.

pounding headache

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Dec 16, 2014

I think I don't require a vitamin K supplement because it gave me an immense headache that last 2 days. After repeatly trying the jury is out. Not meant for me.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

One of vitamins where you can't say is there differense or not. But i think it is good quality.

It is nowhere mentioned that the MK-7 is derived from fermented, organic natto

Posted by 4771196501841825363 on May 09, 2013

The source of the MK-7 is not mentioned on this product. I am almost done with the first pack and have my doubts about the efficacy of this product, will be looking to shift brands.

Good Product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

This product seems of the highest quality however I have now purchased the Super K with K2 formulation from Life Extension. Life Extension and Thorne Research are companies I trust and are always high quality products without any fillers and expedients like Magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. I just think from my research that if you supplement with Vitamin D which I do (and I think most people should) then you need a higher dose of Vitamin K2 than this product supplies which is why I've moved to the Super K supplement and will not give this product a 5 star rating. Vitamin K2 is required along with Vitamin D, Calcium and other minerals to help your bones stay strong as you age. Of course some weight bearing exercise (running, weight training etc) is also a great help but K2 helps the calcium to go where it's needed in the bones rather then be directed in the soft tissue and do damage to the body. I highly recommend everyone read about the benefit of K2 and start using this supplement in your daily regime but I'd suggest a higher dose than this.

Low Dose K2

Posted by 4949931180143015639 on Oct 30, 2012

Fantastic service from iherb. I take the low dose Vitamin K2 in the hope it will remove some of the calcium from my arteries and love the tiny capsules.

Good quality product

Posted by ReviewerKJE on Sep 22, 2012

Life Extension are very relaible and always have good quality products.

Life Extension K2

Posted by 4624198671295387111 on Jun 14, 2012

Bought it for my mum, as it's low dose so it's safe for her. I must say great quality and very good price. Will definitely buy more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »