Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, MacuGuard Ocular Support with Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Might help other people, but didn't help me UPDATE

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Oct 05, 2014

I bought this combine 2 pills in one: Zeaxanthin with Astaxanthin. So far have noticed absolutely no improvement in my eyesight. Zeaxanthin is the only thing that supposedly actually reverse catarachs, but my beginning cataracs are getting worse. Perhaps it will work for someone else. The price is on the same level of other manufacturers - equally absorbitantly expensive, and sold in meagre bottles. I looked at Mercola Eye Support and noticed that it has 50mg Anthrocyanis vs this one's 5mg. 50 was the dose used in research. I will try Mercola's. It better be worth the exorbitant price!! But my eyes are worsening, so anything would be worth it.

Other Ingredients !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 13, 2014

Good: GREAT Value! Astaxanthin 6 mg, MESO-Zeaxanthin = GOOD, Lutein. BAD: Annatto color MAY cause allergies, but I believe the risk from Capsule or Tablet is small. Among 61 consecutive patients suffereing from chornic urticaria and/or angioneurotic oedema 56 patients were orally provoked by annatto extract during elimination diet. Same thing with Beeswax, probably OK from a capsule.

comprehensive product for eyes

Posted by 5326685627161597212 on Apr 30, 2014

It is one of the comprehensive product for eyes. I like it and it has been one of my regular supplements for 2 months.