busy working

Posted by 4769067026539156536 on Apr 22, 2016

darling and i we both like this,its good, i buy it next time again

Best Mg

Posted by 4714951693637277288 on Apr 14, 2016

This is the best magnesium supplements around as it combines many different forms of Mg.

Good procduct

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Apr 04, 2016

I like this Brand because it does not make me run to the bathroom and I still get the effect of the Magnesium.

been ordering this for years!!

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on Mar 24, 2016

I trust this brand...

These Definitely Work For Chronic Constipation!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 08, 2016

I bought this magnesium product because it was supposed to help with chronic constipation that's been all life long according to some reviewers. And these magnesium capsules surely do help. I have been using two capsules daily for a couple of weeks now and now I finally got too loose stool. This is the first product ever that has made a difference to my chronic constipaiton. Magnesium oxide is a laxative when used enough. Now I just need to find the correct dosage. I am not sure how well this product acts for magnesium deficiency though, that's why I gave four stars. Magnesium oxide is often said to be badly absorped by the body. Fortunately, these capsules include other maybe better absorped magnesium forms as well. I am going to use another magnesium product along this one. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Good magnesium

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jan 24, 2016

I got this product while I was travelling in the States because I forgot my other magnesium and it's okay, I just prefer my chelated one that I get in Australia. I didn't find it as calming as the one that I normally take.

Finally!

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

Yes, finally I've found a magnesium supplement that doesn't require me to take half a bottle to get the dosage I need. Seriously, many of us need several thousand mg a day. And, that can get difficult when a pill only holds 200 mg. So, I really appreciate this product. The pills are larger though so if you have trouble swallowing, this may not be so good for you.

A good magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

Been using this for a year now. It works very well and fulfills my expectations.

so important, so underestimated

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

Excellent Magnesium

Posted by 4669374726191423505 on Sep 09, 2014

reduce my pms such as anxiety .Make me more calming reduce stress. I take 1 cap at bedtime. Good night sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »