Product causes bowel flush

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Aug 11, 2014

For me, living in this body, use of this product at the rate of 2 caps/day over a period of 4-6 weeks inevitably leads to a bowel flush. Very unpleasant. It appears that the formulation has too much magnesium oxide, at least for the requirements of my body. By switching to another product which uses chelated magnesium, I am able to take a sufficiently large enough dose to meet the body's need for magnesium. I do not understand why magnesium oxide is so popular among supplement makers. Most likely it is relatively inexpensive to manufacture. According to Wikipedia magnesium oxide is used to make wallboard and refractory material for furnaces, among other things. I do suspect that as ingredients go magnesium oxide is quite inexpensive which should count for its popularity as a dietary supplement when magnesium is called for. Look around at the various magnesium supplements: many are formulated with magnesium oxide.

It really works

Posted by 4803216334062857158 on Aug 15, 2013

I bought this product because I was told that it would help me with irregularity. I have tried other magnesium caps before, but these are the best. I recommend them. They really work!

OK

Posted by odereviews on Jul 30, 2013

I don't recommend this product for people who are looking for their first magnesium product. 500 mg is pretty high dose, and I'd start from tablets you can cut or has less potency. For people who have build high magnesium tolerance, this is a good and cheap choice, also has magnesium is various forms.

Libor - Czech Republic

Posted by 5091197679013014531 on Mar 20, 2014

This magnesium is a mixture of different forms of magnesium - oxide, succinate, citrate, and glycin-lysin chelate - but it seems to me that magnesium oxide content is quite high and this product is a little bit laxative. 500 mg of magnesium in one capsule is quite high and that is good.

Great magnesium

Posted by 4804674032799026873 on Aug 29, 2013

This is one of the few magnesium capsules that actually work. Easy to swallow and fast acting. Very good buy.

so important, so underestimated

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

Excellent Magnesium

Posted by 4669374726191423505 on Sep 09, 2014

reduce my pms such as anxiety .Make me more calming reduce stress. I take 1 cap at bedtime. Good night sleep.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3340385 on Jun 12, 2014

It arrived on time as was promised. I was using other product which was very good but I was not able to continue with it. I was looking find product that will just as good as previous one and I have found it with this product. It helped me with leg crimps and restless leg syndrome and regularity. Though 500mg caps are strong but one have to find the way to take them as to which dose is right for me. Now I know that if I take two a day, one at the lunch time and one in the evening and it works. This product I would recommend to all who have similar needs.

excellent

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

best magnesium. i take it everyday together with Vit D and or Calcium.

sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 26, 2014

Top magnesium. Always helps me too sleep. I notice the difference when I haven't taken it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »