Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

It really works

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4803216334062857158 on Aug 15, 2013

I bought this product because I was told that it would help me with irregularity. I have tried other magnesium caps before, but these are the best. I recommend them. They really work!

Great magnesium

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4804674032799026873 on Aug 29, 2013

This is one of the few magnesium capsules that actually work. Easy to swallow and fast acting. Very good buy.

so important, so underestimated

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

Very good product

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3340385 on Jun 12, 2014

It arrived on time as was promised. I was using other product which was very good but I was not able to continue with it. I was looking find product that will just as good as previous one and I have found it with this product. It helped me with leg crimps and restless leg syndrome and regularity. Though 500mg caps are strong but one have to find the way to take them as to which dose is right for me. Now I know that if I take two a day, one at the lunch time and one in the evening and it works. This product I would recommend to all who have similar needs.

Excellent Magnesium

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4669374726191423505 on Sep 09, 2014

reduce my pms such as anxiety .Make me more calming reduce stress. I take 1 cap at bedtime. Good night sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »