It really works

Posted by 4803216334062857158 on Aug 15, 2013

I bought this product because I was told that it would help me with irregularity. I have tried other magnesium caps before, but these are the best. I recommend them. They really work!

Great magnesium

Posted by 4804674032799026873 on Aug 29, 2013

This is one of the few magnesium capsules that actually work. Easy to swallow and fast acting. Very good buy.

so important, so underestimated

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3340385 on Jun 12, 2014

It arrived on time as was promised. I was using other product which was very good but I was not able to continue with it. I was looking find product that will just as good as previous one and I have found it with this product. It helped me with leg crimps and restless leg syndrome and regularity. Though 500mg caps are strong but one have to find the way to take them as to which dose is right for me. Now I know that if I take two a day, one at the lunch time and one in the evening and it works. This product I would recommend to all who have similar needs.

Excellent Magnesium

Posted by 4669374726191423505 on Sep 09, 2014

reduce my pms such as anxiety .Make me more calming reduce stress. I take 1 cap at bedtime. Good night sleep.

excellent

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

best magnesium. i take it everyday together with Vit D and or Calcium.

Best Mg

Posted by 4714951693637277288 on Apr 14, 2016

This is the best magnesium supplements around as it combines many different forms of Mg.

A good magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

Been using this for a year now. It works very well and fulfills my expectations.

Finally!

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

Yes, finally I've found a magnesium supplement that doesn't require me to take half a bottle to get the dosage I need. Seriously, many of us need several thousand mg a day. And, that can get difficult when a pill only holds 200 mg. So, I really appreciate this product. The pills are larger though so if you have trouble swallowing, this may not be so good for you.

been ordering this for years!!

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on Mar 24, 2016