Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1330898 on Jun 05, 2010

Fantastic!!! I suffer from Fibromyalgia which causes muscle cramping and burning legs at night and this product has stopped my legs from buring and so I can get a good nights sleep. I have also suffered from constipation since birth, my bowels have never been better. Thanks soooo much and thank you to my daughter Jane who did the reseach to help us.

Perfect

Posted by 5579670676296205397 on Sep 11, 2012

makes me sleep better and relaxing my muscles...

Great for constipation!

Posted by Reviewer3005313 on Mar 17, 2008

Believe it or not i use this product for chronic life-long constipation. I found an article about constipation being from a deficiency in magnesium and that this particular form of magnesium can help. It has! This form is really hard to find (and not available in Australia), so i am really glad that iHerb have it and hope that they will continue to stock it in the future. It is easy to take and a great price. This product is a life-saver!!!

LEF Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Nov 29, 2009

I have ordered this quite a few times. I find it definitely helps with sleep and a little with restlesness, although I am now using NOW Full Spectrum Mineral Caps, which I like better because it provides a much broader spectrum of important minerals, including magnesium. I think the American diet in general, especially highly processed foods, is quite deficient in nutrients in general, and minerals in specific.

i'll get malate next time

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Sep 28, 2010

have TMJ jaw tightness,teeth clenching, and nervous stomache since taking it. dunno why.

healthy stool softener

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Apr 12, 2011

I've been using the capsules for quite a few years now, since medications I take cause constipation--a colonhydrotherapist told me about them. They work better than mag citrate tablets since they dissolve faster. I don't like laxatives, plus was told it is healthy for my digestive system.

A+

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Oct 06, 2011

Love the product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2282073 on Mar 16, 2012

Great value ! Thank iHerb for service.

TypeO HUNGARY

Posted by Reviewer1389675 on Jun 17, 2012

excellent product.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1186474 on Apr 12, 2010

I like this product and iherb has it for a great price. It's important for me to have magnesium in the citrate form and I really like that it comes in a capsule

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »