Best Available citrate!

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on May 06, 2013

I opened the pill and diluted the powder in to water. It dissolved completely and the taste was pleasant acidic citrus. That is how you can the if its pure. I used to use Now Foods pure citrate powder but since they channged it (half a year ago)to trimagnesiumcitrate I stopped using it. Trimagnesiumcitrate has bitter unpleseasant taste. I recommend using this product. Natural calm and other brands that "make" the citrate in hot water by using citric acid and magnesium carbonate give me bad stomach upset and diarrhea.

Great price and quality ratio!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 19, 2013

Don't get fooled by the 160mg. Other products has 400mg, but with 3 tablets! This has great price & quality ratio. 2 tablets 320mg is perfect for one day. 100 veggie caps last for almost 2 months! You can open the caps, if you don't like any extra ingredients. Looking for magnesium citrate with great price and quality ratio? Get this one. Recommended!

Just Perfect !

Posted by klinacz on Jan 21, 2015

I reckon it is the best magnesium citrate product in this price available. High quality with pure and good magnesium citrate for a great value for money. I started getting back pain recently and after a week of supplying 2 capsules per day, providing 320 mg of magnesium, my back are all fine with no pain any more. Magnesium is essential for over 300 enzymes in our body to work properly and also Vitamin D3 requires magnesium for its proper work. Capsules contains pure magnesium citrate, vegetable cellulose and L-leucine, no preservatives, artificial colours or anything redundant. Acidic citrus taste only confirms its quality. I totally recommend this product.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

this is good

Very nice!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013

I like these a lot.. I feel so much better when I take these!

WOW a magnesium I can tolerate!

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 25, 2015

I usually have grave trouble with magnesium, even the oil. My body needs it but just doesn't like it. This is different. My body loves this product. Capsules, ie, no fillers, mean purity, and for anyone with low stomach acid, the citrate is a perfect partner to the magnesium. It is very easily absorbed and I've noticed my muscle strength and stamina is much better after taking this. I will keep buying this.

magnesium 160mg

Posted by 4902066537465555684 on May 19, 2015

It is very good for me because it relieves me from migraines.

ok i think

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 12, 2014

i am not sure if this was the thing causing loose stool or not, so i don't dare using it more, so i give it 3 stars.

Great Magnesium!

Posted by SmartHealth on May 26, 2013

good quality magnesium citrate and comes with convenient dosage. I usually take 1 cap after each meal. It helps to clam and relaxed my muscle.

** Great Mag at great price

Posted by Amnon10 on Sep 11, 2014

Worth a buy .. Good price. I ordered it twice. Good for irregular heart beat, cramps, better digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »