Seems to be helpful

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Apr 12, 2016

I have only been taking this for the last 3 months. I haven't had any muscle cramps since taking 2 capsules per day (mid day and evening - without food). I haven't noticed any laxative effect. Am going to continue taking Magnesium.

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

pas pour moi

Life Extension 160mg,,

Posted by 4933013790561900354 on Apr 08, 2016

It works for me, I sleep better at night.

Highly pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

According to all the research I read on the web magnesium is highly recommended for cancer patients. Recommended this to a family member. What I read indicated Magnesium citrate is a good source of magnesium to use.

Helps

Posted by 5024045537035886640 on Mar 16, 2016

It really works, because when I don't take it in few day I get cramps.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Feb 19, 2016

I sleep better and feel calmer. I don't know if it's the magnesium itself, but this is one of the new products I've introduced into my regimen, together with a progesterone cream. So, it's either that, or the cream, or maybe both working together.

Oké

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

Oké, but I'm going to try Source Naturals magnesium malate capsules instead for muscle pain.

Goed

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Jan 25, 2016

Ik slik deze ivm fibromyalgie/reuma. Bevalt prima!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

Life Extensions Magnesium Citrate is a great product with normal ingredients. It's Bioavailable and vegetarian capsules. Each dose is 160mg so it's easy to take the amount that works for you without taking too much. Magnesium Citrate has so many benefits, most of us are deficient so we can all benefits from this.

For Constipation - Not So Thrilled So Far

Posted by Reviewer1817445 on Jul 31, 2015

I have taken 1 pill twice a day for about 2 weeks, and this supplement has not done a thing to budge my stubborn, chronic constipation. I ham going to try 2 pills at one time for a week, then increase to 3 at once. If that doesn't do it, I will try another brand. The only thing that works for me is Biscodyl, and I don't want to take that regularly. I was looking for a natural remedy. I have gastritis, GERD, and gastroparesis, so my body digests at a very slow rate. Kicking up the fiber only exacerbates the problem for my particular situation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »