Ashame dicalcium phosphate is included

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 17, 2015

Excerpt on Dicalcium phosphate from Livestrong's website: According to evidence gathered by the National Library of Medication, National Institutes of Health, while calcium supplementation is often well-tolerated, high levels could upset the gastrointestinal system. Symptoms of gastrointestinal problems caused by dicalcium phosphate include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, constipation, stomach pain, thirst, dry mouth and increased urination. I'd continue buying this product if it weren't for the inclusion of the above ingredient. Defeats the purpose - adding harmful ingredients to a health product!

Great product, great price!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131963 on Nov 23, 2014

It is a powerful antioxidant.

helps with Reynaud's but can raise dopamine

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 21, 2014

I started taking this to help with Reynaud's. I started slowly (1 every few days) then graduated to 2 a day. My hands and feet felt warmer almost immediately. I could go outside in 30 degree weather without gloves (absolutely unheard of for me)! Then it appeared that perhaps taking it daily was too much, because I started having slight tachycardia. I researched it and benfotiamine is known to raise dopamine levels which affects heart rate. I stopped taking it and the tachycardia went away. So I will use this in the winter but take it sparingly (maybe 1 a day or 1 every other day would work better).

helps my brain function

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Dec 02, 2013

Recommended by tick borne infection specialist. My brain is much more clear, I remember things better, and have been told by a supplement specialist that if I quit taking it, I would be surprised at how well the Benfotiamine had been working. I also like the Life Extension Products. Thank you

Life Extension, Mega Benfotiamine, 250 mg. 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer3108615 on Mar 05, 2012

I recieved the order in good time. The vege caps has really helped the pain in my legs. I was really suffering from severe leg pain. Used to have to take 2 or 3 showers in very hot water to relieve the pain at night. I only have to do this once in a while now. My Doctor told me about this Mega Benfotiamine. I have only used it 2 months. I will continue to use it. I am sold on this product!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2132345 on Feb 17, 2012

excellent product ,have been using it for some years now

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1537677 on Feb 14, 2012

This product is amazing. I found out about this product through a friend who used it for nerve damage and purchased it for my brother-in-law who has diabetes and has suffered nerve damage. Many thanks for a wonderful product that does what it claims.

Life Extension Benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer2284330 on Jan 08, 2012

I have diabetes and at night I am kept awake by tingling and numbness in my arms and legs. As long as I take the Benfotiamine I don't experience the problem. If I stop taking it, the tingling and numbness return. Benfotiamine is the only thing that seems to work for me.

Benfotiamine is a must

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Dec 29, 2011

This product absolutely does 2 things... it reduced blood sugar and gives far better control (I am a type 2 diabetic who has struggled to control blood sugars) and definitely reduces/removes neuropathy. I could not feel both feet anymore and that has now been cured. I do not say this recklessly but in combination with ACV capsules, Blood Sugar, Cinnamon and Total Balance Multi Vitamin I enjoy good glucose control. This was not controlled adequately till I started Benfotiamine 150 and I now move between 250 and 150 on alternate days. Fabulous product!

Life Extension, Mega Benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer1628547 on Dec 13, 2011

I believe these veggie caps ha ve helped eleviate pain and numbness in my lower legs.