Excellent Quality

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

It's hard to find this quality. I am super impressed with this product. My husband and I both use this and its great.

Fantastic

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on Apr 08, 2016

This is a excellent product....A very good quality...

Mega Epa

Posted by 5484603008687546965 on Dec 14, 2015

This product didn't work well for me. I gave it to my husband. I had a break out.

These are great and well priced.

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Aug 02, 2015

I haven't found another product with this much epa and dha for this price.

Jo

Posted by 4919173265262214423 on May 31, 2015

I had a doctors appointment when he suggested the fish oil caps for iHerb, reason, the caps dont have sugars and fillers. Both my husband and myself take them.

very good!

Posted by 5406021109586186946 on May 27, 2015

very good!

Good fish oil

Posted by 4632277916779075585 on Apr 04, 2015

I am using this product for 3 weeks now. I noticed better results than the fish oils I have used before - eskimo and one generic brand. My mood is better but I am taking other supplements too so I am not sure it is entirely due to the fish oil. I opened a capsule and tasted the oil inside - it tasted fresh and had mild flavor as should be. The capsules are a bit big but for the ratio of EPA to DHA each one provides you'll swallow it. It has also normal quantities of vitamin E than most fish oil capsules where the amount of vitamin E added sometimes covers all the daily need. This means that you can have vitamin E from food without worrying of overdosing.. The only down side is if you take the capsules on empty stomach there is a slight fish blurbs, so take them with food or after you've eaten.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Feb 10, 2015

Very good product that offers quality fish oils in a larg quantity. A bit expensive.

Great value with a generous amount of EPA/DHA

Posted by AReviewer on Dec 17, 2014

I used to take a Minami supplement that I really liked. Unfortunately the product was discontinued and replaced by one with pills that are too large for me to swallow, so I looked for something else. I am very pleased with this product's generous EPA/DHA and Omega-3s, along with its low price point. Highly recommended.

Non fishy after taste