• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

a rare find

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jan 04, 2015

My doctor prescribed 1 mg Melatonin and this is the only company that makes it. Luckily, Life Extension is excellent so I'm very happy with it. Be careful your dosage isn't too high. The 1 mg may be all you need. This is an excellent and hard to find project. I recommend it.

Sleeping like a baby!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Feb 11, 2014

I had insomnia for some weeks and so, because of the stress. I took one pill before bedtime and I slept like a baby!

Quality Melatonin ... Good Price

Posted by 5676224712793924100 on Jan 08, 2014

The older I get the more I need some of these supplements that my body is not making enough of anymore.

Great melatonin. Makes my better half sleep like a baby.

Posted by Reviewer2737782 on Aug 10, 2012

This melatonin works like a charm for my better half. One or two of these an hour before she goes to bed and she sleeps like a baby. Interestingly one of these 1 mg. capsules works better for her than another brand's 5 mg. melatonin capsule. And I love the fact that while it's helping her sleep better, it's also reducing her chances of getting cancer, protecting her brain in several different ways, and mopping up free radicals throughout her body. Several tips: (1) If you take it too late or take too much, you'll still be drowsy when it's time for you to wake up. Experiment with both the time you take it and the amount to see what's best for you. (2) Somewhere I read that varying the dose (not taking the same amount every night) keeps your pineal gland from reducing or shutting down its own production of melatonin. (3) Speaking of which, be sure to sleep in absolute darkness if you want your pineal gland to produce melatonin. (4) Experiment with very low doses. A study referenced in an article in Life Extension Magazine and anecdotal experience leads me to believe that many people might sleep better taking only a 1 mg. dose or even less.

Great to help with sleeplessness.

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

A superb product.

Better Dosage

Posted by markshih on Feb 19, 2012

I have serious insomnia for many years. Tried many different products but none worked for me until I came across Melatonin. At first, I took the 3mg size and found it too strong. The 3mg size gave me this "hang over" effect the following morning. Downsized to 1mg and it is perfect, no more hang over. Affordable and effective, highly recommended.

good

Posted by Reviewer2869086 on Dec 27, 2011

good

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer3330850 on Nov 23, 2011

This was the second purchase I made. I received all items in perfect condition.

i take 2 mg (2 caps) for a good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Nov 03, 2011

melatonin seems to be the only thing that guarantees to get me off to sleep. 2mg is enough for me. i like the size of these capsules. they are nice and tiny. not too much fillers!

works well

Posted by Reviewer1780967 on Mar 29, 2011

This is a great product which helps my autistic son to get to sleep on retiring.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »