• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Great but

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

Great product, works well on me. However, having learn that man create 200 mcg per night and woman 100 mcg per night, I'm concern of using such high dose (10 times more than natural production of melatonin the body makes). I have switch to time release of the same brand and actually found that not only fall do I fall asleep just as fine, I remain I sleep. I use to wake up sometimes in the middle of the night even when using melatonin (without time release)

The product has not arrived and is with the postal service

Posted by 4795982452850104615 on Mar 05, 2015

The product has not arrived and is with the postal service

a rare find

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jan 04, 2015

My doctor prescribed 1 mg Melatonin and this is the only company that makes it. Luckily, Life Extension is excellent so I'm very happy with it. Be careful your dosage isn't too high. The 1 mg may be all you need. This is an excellent and hard to find project. I recommend it.

Muy bien

Posted by 5668945817906004973 on Jun 24, 2014

Hasta la fecha, en las ocasiones en las que he tomado estas cápsulas, me han ido muy bien, mejor incluso que algunas de otra marca y doble gramaje.

Sleeping like a baby!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Feb 11, 2014

I had insomnia for some weeks and so, because of the stress. I took one pill before bedtime and I slept like a baby!

Quality Melatonin ... Good Price

Posted by 5676224712793924100 on Jan 08, 2014

The older I get the more I need some of these supplements that my body is not making enough of anymore.

have not received yet

Posted by 5533436999846367462 on Aug 26, 2013

have not received yet

Helps sometimes

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

The melatonin helps sometimes for my sleeping problems. Not always though. But I'm glad I don't have to take sleeping pills.

Great melatonin. Makes my better half sleep like a baby.

Posted by Reviewer2737782 on Aug 10, 2012

This melatonin works like a charm for my better half. One or two of these an hour before she goes to bed and she sleeps like a baby. Interestingly one of these 1 mg. capsules works better for her than another brand's 5 mg. melatonin capsule. And I love the fact that while it's helping her sleep better, it's also reducing her chances of getting cancer, protecting her brain in several different ways, and mopping up free radicals throughout her body. Several tips: (1) If you take it too late or take too much, you'll still be drowsy when it's time for you to wake up. Experiment with both the time you take it and the amount to see what's best for you. (2) Somewhere I read that varying the dose (not taking the same amount every night) keeps your pineal gland from reducing or shutting down its own production of melatonin. (3) Speaking of which, be sure to sleep in absolute darkness if you want your pineal gland to produce melatonin. (4) Experiment with very low doses. A study referenced in an article in Life Extension Magazine and anecdotal experience leads me to believe that many people might sleep better taking only a 1 mg. dose or even less.

Great to help with sleeplessness.

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012