• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of five bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Highest quality, Lowest price

Posted by Reviewer1946200 on Jan 24, 2007

If you have long term sleeping problems as I do, and need a high quality high dosage product, this is the one. Absolutely the best on the market.

Life Extension, Melatonin, 10mg, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer3313637 on Sep 15, 2008

Excellent product for a fantastic price. I've been using Prescription Compounding Melatonin which is extremely expensive, and found Life Extension's Melatonin just as effective. Thank goodness I found iHerbs.com.

Great for high dose

Posted by Reviewer1044479 on Nov 28, 2009

Easiest way to get high dose melatonin if you don't want to swallow too many pills.

Spectactular!

Posted by Reviewer1321333 on Aug 26, 2009

This is working spectacularly to help me get to sleep AND make it a good night's sleep (not my usual restless, still tired when I wake up kind)! The one night I didn't take this (as a precaution against uptake downregulation by my body), I couldn't sleep even though I was exhausted - went downstairs and took 5 capsules, and fell sound asleep within 30 mins.

Life Extension Melatonin

Posted by KiMaLi on May 23, 2013

Melatonin is a good product to use if you have difficulties sleeping. It will help you get a peaceful nights rest without making you feel groggy in the morning. It helps put you in " sleep mode" so you can have sweet dreams all night long. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Free shipping on orders over 40.00

It really works

Posted by Krisinsight on May 18, 2010

If I take one capsule I am nodding off within 30 minutes of taking it. My sleep is deep and sound for at least 7 hours but often at that point I am awake and ready to take on the world.

Melatonin 10mg

Posted by Reviewer1145126 on Dec 01, 2009

I found this product to be everything they said it would be. I have being suffering with chronic insomnia for the past eighteen months and was at the stage where i would have tried anything and everything. I was a little skeptical as i have tried many natural products before and have all been a waste of money. Thank you and i will be a returning customer.

Best product!

Posted by Reviewer2390847 on Mar 14, 2010

Excellent for sleep! Effectively!

Best Melatonin Ever ....***** five stars

Posted by Reviewer3162653 on May 21, 2010

I have been on this product for a long time. I wake up feeling very refreshed. I take two about 45min before going to bed ....

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2993830 on Nov 10, 2012

Stress has made me sleepless for years. When I stopped taking prescription drugs, I tried everything. This is what works for me, night after night. I trust LifeExtension, and you can't get a better deal than iherb. zzzzzzzzzzz...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »