• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3141749 on Jun 09, 2014

I have been using this product for the last nearly 6 months. What I like best is that it doesn't leave you with a groggy feeling in the morning. You get a good night's rest, and if you need to get up for a potty break in the middle of the night, just get back in bed and off to dreamland you go. :) It also helps to have no light on in your room...like cover your radio. Great stuff.

Ginger Whittington is the consumer

Posted by 4878153951226998527 on Mar 25, 2015

Melatonin does a good job getting me a 7-8 hours of sleep a day, but the side effects are too hard to take. They include dizziness and weakness, along with tightness in my chest and cold legs and arms after almost of month of use.

Good value

Posted by 5477247865851118111 on Sep 16, 2016

As described and punctual delivery

best

Posted by 4675812854671473018 on Oct 18, 2016

This is my first review ever.I have been taking this at least 3 months.Its been great.I take 1 and in half an hour to hour i am ready to sleep.Even in the first 20 minutes or so it makes yu feel like it is time to go to bed.It doesnt make you drowsy.Its 5 stars earnt well.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2372473 on Oct 19, 2016

My daughter and I use these every night - definitely notice the difference if we forget to take them.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Dec 04, 2016

I bought it for my husband, but he didn't used it so i gave it to my mother, which has bigger problems even than my husband with sleeping. She wakes up early in morning 4-5 a.m. and cant fall asleep, she feels tired all time. So she give it a try. She said that first time she used it it was even worst with sleeping, but she didnt give up, and drink melatonin and second evening. so she says in third night she felt she can sleep deeper, she dont hear every sound, and she wakes up 7 in morning, so it is good help with sleeping. i will buy melatonin for her again. If my review was helpful click YES above.

muy bueno

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Nov 24, 2014

Funciona muy bien, tomo 2 capsulas por la noche y duermo de maravilla.

Ms Judith Marshall

Posted by 4786633645033274042 on Jun 23, 2014

I am so pleased with my purchase,I will be buying more in the future.with thanks Judith

Great sleep with out a prescription

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jan 24, 2016

This is a great product if you want sleep and no side effects.

Good product! It helps me a lot

Posted by 5558729437741420038 on May 03, 2016

Melatonin is helping me to sleep well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »