Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, Melatonin, 6 Hour Timed Release, 750 mcg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

ALL NIGHT REST !

Posted by Reviewer2603548 on Oct 20, 2010

IT WORKS!! FOR YEARS I COULD NOT SLEEP A FULL NIGHT WITHOUT WAKING UP ONE OR TWO TIMES EVERY NIGHT ! I TOOK ONE CAPSULE AND I SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT ! THANKS IHERB !

Works to fall and stay asleep, but results in fairly poor sleep quality

Posted by Reviewer1573928 on Feb 03, 2011

This product is effective for helping me fall asleep quickly and maintaining a roughly 6 hour sleep duration with little nightly awakenings. However after 6 hours my mind suddenly pops awake and I am unable to fall back asleep again eventhough I am still quite tired. Sleep quality is fairly poor, certainly poorer than the sleep I get from 5HTP. I bought this product as an alternative for 5htp as I deal with an extremely poor quality of sleep. Falling asleep is not my main issue, however a very shallow, non-restorative sleep is. I suspect that the increased REM sleep from 5HTP is what has improved my sleep quality, which melatonin may not accomplish. Nevertheless I am going to be ordering an 8 hour time release from another company soon (LE doesn't have an 8 hour one, this should probably be increased to 8 hours as the half life of melatonin is very short and you WILL wake up after exactly 6 hours on this one) to compare and see if the extra 2 hours that gives me improves the quality of my sleep at all.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Nov 18, 2011

The higher doses of Melatonin were to much for me, but this one is just right. Time release keeps me asleep without waking all night with night sweats like I used to have. Will buy again!

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2754192 on Aug 09, 2012

I use this one since a year. It's work very well and it isn't necessary to take more. The time released is useful.

Great