Perfect Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1655074 on Jan 30, 2011

I don't know why people take 3 and 5 mg of melatonin. This works just perfectly.

most suitable melatonin for me

Posted by Reviewer1280773 on Dec 12, 2011

I have found this melatonin product is best for me. Timed release and small dosage is the best combination to help me sleep well all night.

Helps me stay asleep

Posted by Reviewer1592871 on May 29, 2011

My problem is not falling asleep but staying asleep. The timed release aspect seems to help on most days. Whereas I used to be awake at 4:30 or 5, I'm now able to sleep until much later. I am also not groggy at all when I get up.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2263488 on Jun 11, 2011

Our son is autistic and this is fantastic at helping him to stay asleep at night, which allows the rest of the family to sleep as well. A very good product.

Sleeping like a baby

Posted by Reviewer1118001 on Jul 24, 2011

Great product. Sound sleep & if I wake then I nod straight off again Highly recommended

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Mar 02, 2012

These seem to help with me staying asleep through the night.

*************** Best Sleep EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I've had trouble falling and staying asleep my entire life; I've tried every remedy and method of inducing sleep (chamomile tea, 5-htp and tryptophan supplements, staying away from bright lights near bedtime, meditation, etc). Nothing worked! I had previously tried a different brand of melatonin in a much smaller dose which was no help either. After trying 3MG Melatonin I can not believe how easily I fall asleep! Small noises no longer cause me to fully wake-up in the middle of the night (I used to have to wear ear plugs because of this). I wake up feeling like I've actually SLEPT. Love this stuff! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Life Extension Melatonin, TR, 3mg

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I found Source Naturals to work better.

Not strong enough

Posted by Reviewer1639408 on Sep 26, 2011

I will have to stick with the 1mg tabs. Micrograms aren't enough for me.

not sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer1134692 on Feb 14, 2011

maybe the dose is too low. I have tried using several. Also contains a lot of fillers (no need for supplment companies to use so much fillers).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »