Life Extension, Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3283583 on Sep 17, 2010

This is really helpful for me on some stressful night. It helps to relax me and allows me to fall asleep and wake up presently in the morning.

sleeping well

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jun 25, 2010

this is the right dosage for me, and its in timed release formula as well, anymore than 300mcgs and i am hungover the next day.

Nice product !

Posted by Bambi-Rider on Jun 03, 2010

Once again, Iherb offers great service. 300 mcg to 500 mcg is usually enough for many people who do not suffer severe sleep disorders. I like this brand & the capsule conditioning.Seems to work fine after a few days test

Life Extension, Melatonin, Time Release Capsules, 300mcg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2364083 on May 22, 2010

These capsules repeatedly made me nauseous and I discontinued taking them after about 15 capsules. They may work for others but I didn't have success with them. I do have an autoimmune disease and the package expressly prohibits those with such conditions not to take them. I tried anyway because sometimes this message is not relevant in all situations/conditions. In this case it was. I would not purchase this product again.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 18, 2010

FOR A LIFE EXTENSION PRODUCT I AM VERY SUPRISED AT THE PRICE. THEY ARE USUALLY ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE. REGARDLESS, GREAT PRODUCT.

Sleep Easy

Posted by Reviewer1118001 on May 13, 2010

This product worked sensationally to keep me sleeping & not waking during the night. Also if I do wake I go straight back to sleep. Truly Excellent product. Highly Recommended.

now 1mg two stage release works better for me

Posted by Reviewer2810699 on Apr 10, 2010

high quality capsules. This product doesnt work as well as the Now brand 1 mg two stage release product. With the Now product I get 6 hours of sleep every night.

A proper dosage for this important hormone.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Apr 10, 2010

A good, light melatonin supplement that works great despite the small dosage. Especially when you're young, you don't require such large dosages.

Life extension Melatonin, timed release

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Mar 26, 2010

Have used this for 6 months or so. Works for good night's sleep and I hope for all the other stuff it's supposed to help. Timed release is a bonus.

LE time-released melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Mar 14, 2010

have used this strength for a long time - it's my favorite oral melatonin of the ones I've tried; since the strength is so low if you need more you can take an additional one

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »