Life Extension, Melatonin, Timed Release Capsules, 300 mcg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Contains Gluten

Posted by Reviewer1368792 From Texas on Sep 06, 2008

I love that this comes in such a low dosage, which is hard to find. (500 mcg or more gives my daughter nightmares). However, it contains gluten, which my sons can't tolerate. So, I can only give it to one of my three children. The melatonin that my sons can tolerate is too strong for my daughter.

Melatonin 300 mcg

Posted by Reviewer3271458 From Florida on Mar 29, 2009

Seems to work good, but actually just a bit too strong for me. I need to try a lower does/strength.

now 1mg two stage release works better for me

Posted by Reviewer2810699 From Mississippi on Apr 10, 2010

high quality capsules. This product doesnt work as well as the Now brand 1 mg two stage release product. With the Now product I get 6 hours of sleep every night.