• This product has been discontinued and replaced by LEX-18553.

• Reviews | English

astonishing! wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jan 29, 2013

I've tried many different multivitamin formulas (some of them very "strong" and expensive) for about 20 years and none of them have done anything that I can discern. This LEF Mix, however, immediately made me feel better. I cannot praise this enough. Your results may vary, but for me it is absolutely worth the cost and the 9 tablets a day (considering what's in here, you would be hard pressed to attain the same supplementation for less money or fewer pills). I take it every day and would never miss a dose. Plus it is so "complete" that practically the only thing you need to take in addition is Fish Oil. Highly recommended.

Excellent, complete, reliable maker

Posted by 4815945088390607511 on Aug 16, 2013

I have been using this and other Life Extension products for many years. I think it's the best multi vitamin. The company upgrades the formula every few years and seems committed to constant improvement. I take many other products in addition to this because no multi-vitamin can provide the optimum amount of everything. For example, optimum amounts of fish oil and vitamin C alone are several capsules per meal. Another reason I like Life Extension Mix is that the company, Life Extension, designs its other products around this multi-vitamin so I can add other supplements and have a balanced program without too much of one thing. If I could only afford one product, I'd choose Life Extension Mix.

life extension mix

Posted by 5365595039739051451 on Dec 22, 2013

Feel well after 2 or 3 days. Performance in sports increase. Unfortunately catch bad hemorrhoids and maybe an infection in the perineal region. Will check if there is no link. Think not but all possibilities must be check. Think its a good product i will put another review in a few months

The ld stand by

Posted by Reviewer3241013 on Feb 02, 2014

Been taking this formula (r its predecessors) fr decades. I Never have to worry abut trace nutrients.