Not Feeling The Big Promises Here

Posted by Reviewer2022704 on Oct 08, 2012

Over priced and I don't feel any change at all after 3 months on this. Shame is, after reading the company promises I was really looking forward to my saturation point on this supplement. Never happened. Glorified magnesium supplement with a fancy name.

The science behind it is good, but not de headaches I got from this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Jun 02, 2013

The scientific research behind this supplement is good, that's why I bought it to try. But every time I take this supplement I get terrible headaches from it. I bought one bottle from iherb.com and one form the netherlands. So it's very expensive supplement and useless for me now!.

probably not effective

Posted by Reviewer3292477 on Aug 07, 2014

I didn’t feel any effects with this product. This product seems to be effective for mice. But it is completely unproven if it works for humans and at which dosage. The only human study which was performed is still unpublished and the long delay is in my opinion a negative sign. So I cannot really recommend it, also because there are better (proven) alternatives available (DHA, exercise, Phosphatidylserin etc.).

DONT BUY!!!

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.