July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Neuro-Mag, Magnesium L-Threonate, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Expensive but.....

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 26, 2012

LEF Magnesium Threonate is pricey (Jarrow's is less expensive) but as it has been involved in studies recently that prove it is the only magnesium that has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier I am trying it out. I have nearly finished one bottle and while I am not sure of its affect on my cognitive ability I do think the leg and foot cramps I was having have improved considerably.

Neuro-Mag L-Threonate

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Mar 07, 2012

It just hasn't seemed to help ith much but we'll see what happens when I come off it!

good price

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 10, 2014

Used to get the economical Source Naturals 180, but it's out of stock a lot for months at a time. This LE one is not that much dearer, but better for me because I like veg caps and doesn't go out of stock.