Best Mg I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1894969 on Feb 05, 2012

This Mg is great! I'm a naturopath and I have tried so many different kinds of Mg. This one really induces a sense of calm, balance and helps prepare me for a solid sleep through the night. This was all within a few days that I noticed this change. It's been about 3 weeks now and neck/muscle pain has also gone :) Very happy with this product. Thank you :)

Best Magnesium on the market

Posted by Reviewer1825115 on Feb 16, 2012

I have tried many of the Magnesiums on the market, and this is by far the best. You can almost feel it making its way through the brain. Have recommended this to many - a complete relaxer, and takes me right off to sleep every time :)

Excellent format of magesium

Posted by Reviewer2678236 on May 23, 2012

I am magnesium deficient and have tried many different forms and so far this is the best one for me to use, even though I cannot get sufficient into the body (problem with the body absorbing/processing it) I also have problems with excipients and unfortunately there are excipients in here. So far this is still the best mg for me to use.

Help with Memory & Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Feb 20, 2013

I have taken this only about 6 weeks, missing now and then, and have noticed my short and long term memory are better recently. I still have the over-60 loss of words, but definitely much less. I am not sure this works in only 6 weeks, but I use words for a living and now have more confidence because I am forgetting less and having better word recall. Sleep is better too although I take it in the morning. I am not sure whether this is the cause but it has coincided in time. I only bother to write reviews on products I really think or know work, like Orthomolecular Strontium for osteoporosis, also on iherb.

Essential tremors

Posted by Reviewer1466991 on Mar 29, 2013

I didn't purchase the product for my essential tremors but it sure brought them under control wouldn't be with out it, also I only take one cap a day and it does the job !!!

Well pleased

Posted by 4865696395742838763 on Jun 20, 2012

This product is doing everything it claims. Definitely seeing a diference in the recall memory of my 86 yr old mother.

Thoughts

Posted by 144years on Aug 04, 2012

I don't know what I can attribute to magnesium-l-threonate, but I am taking it from the simple point of fact that a) most people are deficient in magnesium and b) ordinary magnesium does not cross the blood brain barrier so well. Studies done on rats show remarkable results, and from what I have heard, both magnesium and threonate are perfectly safe. Human clinical trial is on its way. And as a side note: magnesium in the brain is very important, not only for the memory, but for the functioning of an entire organ. Chances are, you got too much calcium, too little magnesium. 144years.info

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 14, 2013

I just started taking magnesium l-threonate yesterday, and have noticed that I feel a lot calmer. I had been taking Thorne Research magnesium citrate, but didn't like the way it made feel. I think I'm sensitive to citric acid.

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 14, 2012

Great product. I was previously only able to use Magnesium Lactate as all other gave me loose stools. But this one works well and no problems even at 6 caps a day!

Helps me sleep

Posted by danarm on Nov 16, 2013

This form of magnesium helps me sleep a lot better than other forms of magnesium I tried. It is clear to me that it really gets into the brain as claimed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »