perfect !

Posted by 5065915535005744533 on Jun 22, 2013

Excellent item. Fast shipping. Thanks.

The science behind it is good, but not de headaches I got from this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Jun 02, 2013

The scientific research behind this supplement is good, that's why I bought it to try. But every time I take this supplement I get terrible headaches from it. I bought one bottle from iherb.com and one form the netherlands. So it's very expensive supplement and useless for me now!.

Essential tremors

Posted by Reviewer1466991 on Mar 29, 2013

I didn't purchase the product for my essential tremors but it sure brought them under control wouldn't be with out it, also I only take one cap a day and it does the job !!!

Help with Memory & Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Feb 20, 2013

I have taken this only about 6 weeks, missing now and then, and have noticed my short and long term memory are better recently. I still have the over-60 loss of words, but definitely much less. I am not sure this works in only 6 weeks, but I use words for a living and now have more confidence because I am forgetting less and having better word recall. Sleep is better too although I take it in the morning. I am not sure whether this is the cause but it has coincided in time. I only bother to write reviews on products I really think or know work, like Orthomolecular Strontium for osteoporosis, also on iherb.

body enjoys

Posted by 5320293419173470085 on Jan 25, 2013

really helps

Makes my brain even more foggy!

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Had great hopes with this new type of magnesium that cross the brain barrier as I feel my brain is in a fog and my memory is not very good. I have tried it twice but it doesn't work for me. Memory gets even worse and I feel even more foggy!. Might work for others though. Love iHerb, great prices, excellent service, great shipping rates.

Not Feeling The Big Promises Here

Posted by Reviewer2022704 on Oct 08, 2012

Over priced and I don't feel any change at all after 3 months on this. Shame is, after reading the company promises I was really looking forward to my saturation point on this supplement. Never happened. Glorified magnesium supplement with a fancy name.

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 14, 2012

Great product. I was previously only able to use Magnesium Lactate as all other gave me loose stools. But this one works well and no problems even at 6 caps a day!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2168616 on Aug 27, 2012

This stuff is super, must-have for people who needs the best magnesium supplementation.

Expensive but.....

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 26, 2012

LEF Magnesium Threonate is pricey (Jarrow's is less expensive) but as it has been involved in studies recently that prove it is the only magnesium that has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier I am trying it out. I have nearly finished one bottle and while I am not sure of its affect on my cognitive ability I do think the leg and foot cramps I was having have improved considerably.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »