The science behind it is good, but not de headaches I got from this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Jun 02, 2013

The scientific research behind this supplement is good, that's why I bought it to try. But every time I take this supplement I get terrible headaches from it. I bought one bottle from iherb.com and one form the netherlands. So it's very expensive supplement and useless for me now!.

probably not effective

Posted by Reviewer3292477 on Aug 07, 2014

I didn’t feel any effects with this product. This product seems to be effective for mice. But it is completely unproven if it works for humans and at which dosage. The only human study which was performed is still unpublished and the long delay is in my opinion a negative sign. So I cannot really recommend it, also because there are better (proven) alternatives available (DHA, exercise, Phosphatidylserin etc.).

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 14, 2013

I just started taking magnesium l-threonate yesterday, and have noticed that I feel a lot calmer. I had been taking Thorne Research magnesium citrate, but didn't like the way it made feel. I think I'm sensitive to citric acid.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Jan 24, 2012

I have not noticed any improvement with this supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 14, 2012

Great product. I was previously only able to use Magnesium Lactate as all other gave me loose stools. But this one works well and no problems even at 6 caps a day!

Helps me sleep

Posted by danarm on Nov 16, 2013

This form of magnesium helps me sleep a lot better than other forms of magnesium I tried. It is clear to me that it really gets into the brain as claimed.

Wow! Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 29, 2012

I really like this product - Have just started, but it seems to really reduce mental tension and improve concentration. I am looking forward to the anti-anxiety effects and I will let everybody know as I get more experience with it.

Neuro-Mag L-Threonate

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Mar 07, 2012

It just hasn't seemed to help ith much but we'll see what happens when I come off it!

Very effective supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3253753 on Sep 14, 2015

I have tried many different magnesium supplements over the years from very reputable companies. I noticed a difference within a few hours of taking this supplement. Felt much calmer. Very impressed with this product.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 10, 2014

Used to get the economical Source Naturals 180, but it's out of stock a lot for months at a time. This LE one is not that much dearer, but better for me because I like veg caps and doesn't go out of stock.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »