Makes my brain even more foggy!

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Had great hopes with this new type of magnesium that cross the brain barrier as I feel my brain is in a fog and my memory is not very good. I have tried it twice but it doesn't work for me. Memory gets even worse and I feel even more foggy!. Might work for others though. Love iHerb, great prices, excellent service, great shipping rates.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 14, 2013

I just started taking magnesium l-threonate yesterday, and have noticed that I feel a lot calmer. I had been taking Thorne Research magnesium citrate, but didn't like the way it made feel. I think I'm sensitive to citric acid.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Jan 24, 2012

I have not noticed any improvement with this supplement.

probably not effective

Posted by Reviewer3292477 on Aug 07, 2014

I didn’t feel any effects with this product. This product seems to be effective for mice. But it is completely unproven if it works for humans and at which dosage. The only human study which was performed is still unpublished and the long delay is in my opinion a negative sign. So I cannot really recommend it, also because there are better (proven) alternatives available (DHA, exercise, Phosphatidylserin etc.).

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 14, 2012

Great product. I was previously only able to use Magnesium Lactate as all other gave me loose stools. But this one works well and no problems even at 6 caps a day!

Helps me sleep

Posted by danarm on Nov 16, 2013

This form of magnesium helps me sleep a lot better than other forms of magnesium I tried. It is clear to me that it really gets into the brain as claimed.

Neuro-Mag L-Threonate

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Mar 07, 2012

It just hasn't seemed to help ith much but we'll see what happens when I come off it!

Wow! Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 29, 2012

I really like this product - Have just started, but it seems to really reduce mental tension and improve concentration. I am looking forward to the anti-anxiety effects and I will let everybody know as I get more experience with it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Jul 27, 2012

A magnesium product that I can take without problems.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2168616 on Aug 27, 2012

This stuff is super, must-have for people who needs the best magnesium supplementation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »