Makes my brain even more foggy!

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Had great hopes with this new type of magnesium that cross the brain barrier as I feel my brain is in a fog and my memory is not very good. I have tried it twice but it doesn't work for me. Memory gets even worse and I feel even more foggy!. Might work for others though. Love iHerb, great prices, excellent service, great shipping rates.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 14, 2013

I just started taking magnesium l-threonate yesterday, and have noticed that I feel a lot calmer. I had been taking Thorne Research magnesium citrate, but didn't like the way it made feel. I think I'm sensitive to citric acid.

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 14, 2012

Great product. I was previously only able to use Magnesium Lactate as all other gave me loose stools. But this one works well and no problems even at 6 caps a day!

Helps me sleep

Posted by danarm on Nov 16, 2013

This form of magnesium helps me sleep a lot better than other forms of magnesium I tried. It is clear to me that it really gets into the brain as claimed.

The science behind it is good, but not de headaches I got from this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Jun 02, 2013

The scientific research behind this supplement is good, that's why I bought it to try. But every time I take this supplement I get terrible headaches from it. I bought one bottle from iherb.com and one form the netherlands. So it's very expensive supplement and useless for me now!.

Wow! Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 29, 2012

I really like this product - Have just started, but it seems to really reduce mental tension and improve concentration. I am looking forward to the anti-anxiety effects and I will let everybody know as I get more experience with it.

Very effective supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3253753 on Sep 14, 2015

I have tried many different magnesium supplements over the years from very reputable companies. I noticed a difference within a few hours of taking this supplement. Felt much calmer. Very impressed with this product.

Neuro-Mag L-Threonate

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Mar 07, 2012

It just hasn't seemed to help ith much but we'll see what happens when I come off it!

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Jan 24, 2012

I have not noticed any improvement with this supplement.

Great for insomnia and nervous tension!

Posted by 5396149497189755322 on Jul 12, 2016

I love this product. As someone who has spent years with muscle cramping and tension and, more recently, insomnia, I have found this product to be invaluable. I highly recommend it to people who want magnesium supplementation that doesn't overpower the digestive tract, causing diarrhoea.