Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Jul 27, 2012

A magnesium product that I can take without problems.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2168616 on Aug 27, 2012

This stuff is super, must-have for people who needs the best magnesium supplementation.

Life Extension Neuro-Mag.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Jun 18, 2015

I really like these. Have been taking them for approximately 6 months and consider this brand to be superior to all the other brands. I am 72 years old and since I have been taking this product my health has not been better.

Calm and cool

Posted by 5225034982228820736 on May 19, 2016

This magnesium really calmed me down. I suppose I may have been very depleted. After taking this for a few weeks the effect was less noticeable but still wothwhile. This is great if you have a stressful life.

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Aug 06, 2014

Great product - definite improvement of neuro probs and brain fog.

wonder mag

Posted by 4644308579218070459 on Nov 29, 2014

Helps with staying focused

good price

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 10, 2014

Used to get the economical Source Naturals 180, but it's out of stock a lot for months at a time. This LE one is not that much dearer, but better for me because I like veg caps and doesn't go out of stock.

DONT BUY!!!

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

Great for insomnia and nervous tension!

Posted by 5396149497189755322 on Jul 12, 2016

I love this product. As someone who has spent years with muscle cramping and tension and, more recently, insomnia, I have found this product to be invaluable. I highly recommend it to people who want magnesium supplementation that doesn't overpower the digestive tract, causing diarrhoea.

Magnesium

Posted by 4975354673811530713 on May 24, 2016

Most people are deficient in magnesium. I read on Dr. Mercola's website that L-Threonate is the most absorbable source of magnesium, and iHerb has a good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »