Life Extension, Neuro-Mag, Magnesium L-Threonate, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2141997 From California on Sep 14, 2012

Great product. I was previously only able to use Magnesium Lactate as all other gave me loose stools. But this one works well and no problems even at 6 caps a day!

Help with Memory & Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 From Nevada on Feb 20, 2013

I have taken this only about 6 weeks, missing now and then, and have noticed my short and long term memory are better recently. I still have the over-60 loss of words, but definitely much less. I am not sure this works in only 6 weeks, but I use words for a living and now have more confidence because I am forgetting less and having better word recall. Sleep is better too although I take it in the morning. I am not sure whether this is the cause but it has coincided in time. I only bother to write reviews on products I really think or know work, like Orthomolecular Strontium for osteoporosis, also on iherb.

Neuro-Mag L-Threonate

Posted by Reviewer1153944 From Great Britain on Mar 07, 2012

It just hasn't seemed to help ith much but we'll see what happens when I come off it!

The science behind it is good, but not de headaches I got from this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 From Netherlands on Jun 02, 2013

The scientific research behind this supplement is good, that's why I bought it to try. But every time I take this supplement I get terrible headaches from it. I bought one bottle from iherb.com and one form the netherlands. So it's very expensive supplement and useless for me now!.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2168616 From Netherlands on Aug 27, 2012

This stuff is super, must-have for people who needs the best magnesium supplementation.