good price

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 10, 2014

Used to get the economical Source Naturals 180, but it's out of stock a lot for months at a time. This LE one is not that much dearer, but better for me because I like veg caps and doesn't go out of stock.

slows nervous system down too much.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 18, 2012

i tried for a few days it slows down the excitability in the brain, i dont know if that is due to the energy going somewhere else ie activating the synapses but it affects the limbido as a result of the energy going somewhere else. this is not a product to be used all the time i believe only on and off because of the side effects. sticking with natural biopqq is probably a better product to try protects over stimulation excitability in the brain but doesn't hamper it and is for neuro protection but also increases and creates new mitochondria energy including the limbido putting it to the limits, beware of the side effects of neuro-mag product, luckily it's only temporary if you discontinue use.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Jul 27, 2012

A magnesium product that I can take without problems.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2168616 on Aug 27, 2012

This stuff is super, must-have for people who needs the best magnesium supplementation.

Jaycee

Posted by Jaycee on Aug 06, 2014

Great product - definite improvement of neuro probs and brain fog.

wonder mag

Posted by 4644308579218070459 on Nov 29, 2014

Helps with staying focused

This product changed my life

Posted by 5072098991372921817 on Aug 02, 2016

I tried this product to see if it would help my hand condition. It didn't. BUT... It helped my cognitive and memory function so much that it feels like a miracle drug to me! I have recommended it to family and friends.

Life Extension Neuro-Mag.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Jun 18, 2015

I really like these. Have been taking them for approximately 6 months and consider this brand to be superior to all the other brands. I am 72 years old and since I have been taking this product my health has not been better.

Calm and cool

Posted by 5225034982228820736 on May 19, 2016

This magnesium really calmed me down. I suppose I may have been very depleted. After taking this for a few weeks the effect was less noticeable but still wothwhile. This is great if you have a stressful life.

Expensive but works without diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Sep 05, 2016

What more can I say? I have biofilm in my intestines (SIBO) and can't very well absorp magnesium. If I take high doses I get continuous diarrhea. This is the first oral Mg supplement that does not give me diarrhea. I take 4 a day plus 5 lactate coated tablets and still not enough for me, that's how bad my absorption is (I am Mercury poisoned). But anyway, I can't do without this one, it's basic for me and does help me get some Mg in more than others, but oh ... is it expensive!